Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Undead

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
So I am trying to get a badge for my storm wizard. I need to kill 1000 undead. So far Unicorn Way is the only place I have found undead that count towards this badge. Does anyone know of another area where there are undead that would count towards this badge? I have tried sunken city, DS, and the haunted cave with no results!!!! Thanks for any suggestions! :)

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Myccal wrote:
So I am trying to get a badge for my storm wizard. I need to kill 1000 undead. So far Unicorn Way is the only place I have found undead that count towards this badge. Does anyone know of another area where there are undead that would count towards this badge? I have tried sunken city, DS, and the haunted cave with no results!!!! Thanks for any suggestions! :)

Check the list of badges and the requirements for each badge on the fansite at wizard101central. com. The list for the "undead" is about halfway down the list.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The Djeserit Family Tomb is another area that might work.

You do know that the Undead Slayer badge is the ultimate in that series, and it requires 2000 Undead. The badge you want for 1000 undead is, I believe, Undead Crusader.

The easiest way is to go to Unicorn Way in a Crowded Realm when the servers are busy, hit up the Lost Souls or whatever is being sought by the newbies there, and wait for newbies to join. Then Tempest them away. It's a grind, but it will be a grind regardless.