Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Treasure Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
I can not tell you what the best cards are, that is personel preference, but as for how they work,simple. It is a one time card that you can cast to tip the scales of the battle in your favor. Personally, I make Triton treasure cards for boss battles to give me the edge with my storm guy, and for my death guy I use them incase they have a death shield on them. Finally you can use them for handy healing.

Hope that helps.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
There are a lot of great treasure cards and you can buy some packs from zeke for i think 115 crowns and i had 30000 crowns and I got tons of rare cards like Fire Dragon that Ice Viking, Storm Lord, and that life one, Earth Quake, and Scarecrows and others but i think those are the best. You can try what i did.

-Hunter lvl 50 Pet (Wraith)

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Ok. I get the concept of the treasure cards but how do I use them?? I can't figure it out and need some help.

Administrator
The answer you seek can be found in the Players Guide, young Wizard. You may also want to see if Diego has an advanced combat tutorial quest for you.

Treasure Cards are single-use spell cards which can be used to make you a much stronger wizard! In order to start using treasure cards in duels, you have to put them in your deck. To do this, open your Spell Deck screen by pushing ‘P’.

Once there, click the golden button with cards on it on the top right of the screen. You can now scroll through your treasure cards and place them in your deck by simply clicking on them. Once clicked, they will appear on the left side of the screen.

Now that you have the treasure cards in your deck, you need to start using them. When in battle, discard cards from your hand by right-mouse-clicking them,

and a button will light up. This button says ‘DRAW’, and if you click on it, you will draw one treasure card at random.

sweetjess5 wrote:
Ok. I get the concept of the treasure cards but how do I use them?? I can't figure it out and need some help.

community@wizard101.com