Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

To Professor Greyrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
I, Destiny Hexvault, Level 100 , wish to inform you of something SUPER IMPORTANT!

The Ice School's windows are missing. I ran around Ravenwood and I noticed, your windows are missing.
The frames are still there, but the windows are just GONE. VANISHED OUT OF THIN AIR.

This is one weird situation. Maybe within the next update this could be fixed?

Toodles!

-Destiny Hexvault
Level 100

Survivor
Jul 14, 2014
note: your game may be bugged because i have never noticed, but just to be fair i am about to get on wizard right away, and run to the ice school to check this mistake ... well at least professor GR doesn't mind the cold... does she

Defender
May 06, 2011
DestinyTheLifeWiza... on May 11, 2015 wrote:
I, Destiny Hexvault, Level 100 , wish to inform you of something SUPER IMPORTANT!

The Ice School's windows are missing. I ran around Ravenwood and I noticed, your windows are missing.
The frames are still there, but the windows are just GONE. VANISHED OUT OF THIN AIR.

This is one weird situation. Maybe within the next update this could be fixed?

Toodles!

-Destiny Hexvault
Level 100
It could be just a one time bug, they happen all the time. I'm sure if you re-enter Ravenwood, her windows would be replaced.

Katherine Dragonblade Level 95 Pyromancer

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
It's summer, that means it's hot outside.
The ice school windows have been bricked up to keep the heat out and the inside nice and cool.