Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the teachers

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 14, 2010
Hi i was wondering if arthur wethersfield is a teacher because i dont see him on the see the game button.In the game it sais instructer of balance but why is not not a teacher on see the game button?Again o say balance wizards are not treated fairly.

Administrator
When you first meet Mr Arthur Wethersfield, he tells you this:

Jolly good to meet you, new student. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Arthur Wethersfield. I am originally from Marleybone, which is a much different world than this.

As a lad, I was always interested in magic, but they don't practice magic in Marleybone. When I got older I spent many years studying here in Ravenwood.

But for the past ten years I've been in Krokotopia. I came back to train students in a form of magic called Sorcery" that deals with the Balance of All Things."

It is more advanced than the other schools and harder to master, but its power is unbelievable! Come by later if you want to learn more. Cheers!

Since the school of Balance is based in Krokotopia, the Balance Professor is located there, however Alhazred realized he needed a representative in Ravenwood to teach Wizards the basics of Balance before sending them to higher education. Therefore, Arthur is an Instructor of Balance.

community@wizard101.com