Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The smiths

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
I wont tell you excactly where the smiths are though the commons smith is by the fairegrounds the colossus boulevard one is at the end of the street and the triton avenue one: when you get there head right and follow the road path. once you see susie gryphonebane and duncan grimwater head across the bridge or path an turn left. There is the triton avenue smith. Oops i told you excactly where that one was bt who cares. Bye! :-) :) :D :D :D

Survivor
Oct 01, 2009
Can anyone tell me where "Smith" is located in Unicorn Way? I have searched and searched with no luck..

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Unicorn way smith!!!! That is the easyest one in the game!!! I can tell you right where he is. When you come back to Unicorn way from the fairy lady and are about to go to monsters you look to your right in a corner and there he is!!! Any more help?

Survivor
Nov 30, 2009
where is the colossus boulevard smith and how do you get to the oasis from wizard city please

Survivor
Nov 16, 2009
PandorasBox2009 wrote:
where is the colossus boulevard smith and how do you get to the oasis from wizard city please

Oasis is in Krokotopia. To get there, you must have the key to Krokotopia and then go inside Bartleby(sp?) The World Tree.

Survivor
Jan 08, 2010
yea! unicorn way is the easiest! also, very cool how each people zeke asks us to find, are named after very cool bands, such as The Smiths, The beetles, the yardbirds, and i heard they have the stone roses and blue oyster cult or something like that? so cool! whomever made that part up in the game is awesome!

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
Go to the fire elf's palace and you'll find it behind the right firecat.
John Griffinrider Lvl 12 Thaumaturge