Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Hidden Details of Spiral - Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 11, 2013
Hi everyone! This is just me doing some inspiring research around Wizard City. Totally just fan fiction.

If there really would be hidden lore that can be seen by looking at different details in WC, it of course would start from Bartleby. Okay, so what's so special in big, magical tree in the center of wizard campus? It's something that isn't seen at first look, but maybe someone sees something? We know that Bartleby had two eyes, one that can see the history, one that can see the future, but the eye of history was stolen. So, shouldn't we expect that the future one points to... future? It seems to look straight forward, somewhere around wall over "The Commons" sign, little more to left of it.

When we come out of Ravenwood to Commons, let's look where Bartleby's eye points. Penny Dreadful is in way of Bartleby's eye. I always knew there was something special about that girl... Penny looks at the Rainbox Bridge's right side, and through it, little right from private Stillson. Guess what Stillson is lookingat? Our little Penny. Stillson is a good and trustable guard, most probably just looking that Penny is safe, but, Stillson looks pretty angry, doesn't he? Maybe because Merle didn't pay enough christmas bonus for guard, maybe...

It may sound odd now, but everything is connected. Do you see where Merle is looking at? Opposite corner. Have you ever mentioned that headmaster's house has two areas that you can not enter? Left and right, indeed. There is a door left that you can not enter. And when you go to next room at right, you see that the room is circle. Now, let's go outside the house and see, that the round room inside doesn't fill the whole area of the building.. There's no door to that room. There's no windows. There's a hidden room.

All details bring us to the book behind Gamma, it's the closest thing next to the hidden room. There's some interesting text there. For fun and annoying you guys, I'm not going to tell you what there is if you already don't know. And if you do know, don't tell it here. "There shall always be more to the story than one will see on the surface" , is one sentence there. It's all about seeing it.

When you're in combat on the surface, there are different symbols to tell easily what's going to happen on who. There's , , , , and , , , , in order. As you should know, , and are astral schools, in order. focuses on manipulating spells, on changing wizard, making stats of spells different. is a mighty tool, a . Changing stats with makes spells shine differently, like a shines. And is used to change to different kind of magical creature, perhaps changing things globally in a combat. There's only two symbols left. The to see with an . What we need to see here? The key. What is the key? Something that has the symbol of an eye.

"There shall always be more to the story than one will see on the surface."

-Chris Tale, lvl 27

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
This is honestly the best. I love when people do these kinds of fanfics (I guess that is what you would call them) but it makes me think and I try to expand upon that story, but it doesn't come out as cool as yours .
You should add more to the story.... (just sayin')

Blaze Darkvault
Ice Wizard Level 86

Survivor
Aug 24, 2009
By putting the "Baddle of the Bands" gauntlet is the crown shop for buying and doing, I think Kingsisle should try and put the music onto a music scroll and put in into the Bazaar for wizards to buy and play in their castles, dorms, etc. I think it would be really beneficial toward the players that have completed the dungeon to have the scroll availible for purchase. Also, the gear. There should be some really cool gear drops in this dungeon for levels other than 100+. I think that a gear drop should be the "Rockin' Outfit" for players who maybe still want the outfit and sold theirs, or maybe didn't get it and would like to have it, etc.

Thanks for reading my post!