Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The Fairy Queen?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
A question, Does someone could tell me what is with the Fairy queen in Unicorn way (Boss). I never been given a quest to defeat her is part of quest particular to school?

An answer would be apperciated.

Thank you,
Pirate8375

Explorer
Sep 01, 2009
I dont really know maybe they thought it would be fun for young wizards to fight there first boss?????....

Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
Can someone at KI answers this question please. Curosity is driving this question.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
pirate8375 wrote:
A question, Does someone could tell me what is with the Fairy queen in Unicorn way (Boss). I never been given a quest to defeat her is part of quest particular to school?

Thank you,
Pirate8375

Since I began the game this Fairy Queen has floated around Unicorn way. She is not part of any quests given, she is very hard to defeat at that level if she accidentally gets into your regular Fairies battles, so for me she has been something I try to avoid while I am questing on Unicorn Way. I believe she was put there as a challenge.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
pirate8375 wrote:
Can someone at KI answers this question please. Curosity is driving this question.

You don't need an "official" answer. There is no quest for her (I have wizards in every school over 2 accounts). She is meant to be a challenge to new wizards. Relax. :)

Explorer
May 10, 2011
thug99 wrote:
I dont really know maybe they thought it would be fun for young wizards to fight there first boss?????....
yea i think thats what its for.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
pirate8375 wrote:

Thank you,
Pirate8375

Here is some interesting information on The Fairy Queen:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Fairy_Queen

When I have a new wizard at the lower level, I go back to find her because I think she has some good drops for the lower levels. :D

Explorer
May 10, 2009
I have completed WC completely; there is no quest for her. As a low level wizard, I had used her for farming, because she gave me pretty nice gear at the time.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2011
Fighting the fairy queen is optional. But, one time when i fought the fairy queen,I got a horse. :D Btw, fairy queen is a half boss if you didn't know