Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Thank You, KI for the fun presents

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
To KI:
Just wanted to say "thanks" for the transformation presents. We had allot of fun with them in morning pvp, dueling as trees and pigs. LOL. Many jokes were passed around, and it made it allot more fun. We all had a great time win or loose, and it made for a very fun morning :)

Kimberly SpiritBreeze~GrandMaster~Balance

Explorer
Jul 16, 2009
If I may tag along....YES! TY, ty, for the presents!! Sometimes wizards,( such as myself,) forget to be grateful for all the great stuff you do to make the game fun!! So, Ty! Those ninja pigs jump really high and are very, very funny to watch!! :D Ty again.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I agree! Thanks KI for these presents and us players are looking forward to more adventures ahead for many years to come!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
KMK524 wrote:
To KI:
Just wanted to say "thanks" for the transformation presents. We had allot of fun with them in morning pvp, dueling as trees and pigs. LOL. Many jokes were passed around, and it made it allot more fun. We all had a great time win or loose, and it made for a very fun morning :)

Kimberly SpiritBreeze~GrandMaster~Balance

Ditto... Love them! Thank you!

And Happy Birthday!