Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Team for Briskbreeze Tower!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 20, 2010
Hey everybody, I'm thinking about entering Briskbreeze Tower and I do not want to solo it, espescially for my first time in there :P. I know it's a grandmaster tower and I'm level 63, but better late than never. And I was scared out of my mind when I saw that same student standing on the bottom floor who whispers "You need a team to finish this tower!", I remember doing the Celestia pre-quest in the Warehouse dungeon and he was there, he was darn right, xD! Anyways, I would like to set a time and place with some people to make a team to go in. Anyone in???? :)

Explorer
Apr 27, 2012
IceGem28 on Sep 21, 2012 wrote:
Hey everybody, I'm thinking about entering Briskbreeze Tower and I do not want to solo it, espescially for my first time in there :P. I know it's a grandmaster tower and I'm level 63, but better late than never. And I was scared out of my mind when I saw that same student standing on the bottom floor who whispers "You need a team to finish this tower!", I remember doing the Celestia pre-quest in the Warehouse dungeon and he was there, he was darn right, xD! Anyways, I would like to set a time and place with some people to make a team to go in. Anyone in???? :)
I did it with a friend when I was like level 58 - and it's actually easy.

On the last boss, I just sneaked my way around and talked to the guy.

Quest done - I didn't even have to do the boss!