Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Swords help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I just bought a sword in the shopping market, and I equipped it, but it doesn't show that I'm holding it. Can someone help me plz.

Administrator
Swords and Athames are two different things.

What you purchased was an Athame and should be named as such.
There are tabs in your backpack, one of them is for Athames. It does not show up in your hand as an Athame is not for battle use. The Athame's primary use is to direct energy which is why your Athame will increase your stats in some way.

Swords on the other hand, are listed under wands and act like a wand, which means they do show up in your hand and grant spell cards.

Hope that helps!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
emmartin1234 wrote:
I just bought a sword in the shopping market, and I equipped it, but it doesn't show that I'm holding it. Can someone help me plz.
to get a sword you need to beet onis in moo shu first you need to beat wizard city then krokotopia and then marlybone

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
emmartin1234 wrote:
Dont worry about that, its just a glich. It will quit very soon. Good luck and kick butt!