Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Sunken City xp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
I got this quest when i was level 10. Now i am level 56 and i still have yet to complete the Sunken City quest. The reason for this is because it only gives a lttile xp.

Survivor
Jan 12, 2012
You should get it done for the badge "Survivor of Sunken City" and A Lord Nightshade statue can be dropped by Grubb and Baron Mordecai

Explorer
May 08, 2010
deda232 wrote:
I got this quest when i was level 10. Now i am level 56 and i still have yet to complete the Sunken City quest. The reason for this is because it only gives a lttile xp.
i did it because i wanted savior of wizard city badge and i had nothing other to do i wasnt a member at that time

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
You should have done this long before now, the XP seems so low because it is in Wizard City and it anticipates you to have done it 20-30 levels ago.

Explorer
Jan 14, 2011
I did sunken city for the first time at level thirty-something, because I was bored and was hanging out with some strong friends. It is kinda fun to show off the badge, but I prefer my mander savior badge. (I love the manders!)

<3 Haley Fairygarden
Level 37 Life/Fire Wizard