Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

summoning your teacher's "ghost"

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 06, 2009
i was told by my cousin that he saw someone use a skill that cost 6 pips, attacked all enemies, and looked like a ghost of the storm teacher. what is this?

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
i dont know but now that you told me i wanna know really badly.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
magiqueen954 wrote:

so do i

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
grendel6 wrote:
i was told by my cousin that he saw someone use a skill that cost 6 pips, attacked all enemies, and looked like a ghost of the storm teacher. what is this?

your cousins pulling your leg, there is no spell like that.

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
there a giant frog that cost 4 pips and hit them all but does not look like that

Explorer
May 10, 2009
Maybe it is a unknown ghost spell that is able to attack all opponents.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Survivor
May 06, 2009
phoenixshadow11 wrote:
grendel6 wrote:

your cousins pulling your leg, there is no spell like that.

how would you know?

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
there is the frost giant and storm lord which cost 7 pips and attacks all enemies

well the storm lord looks a bit ghostly when he appears from the foggy ground and he looks a bit like the ghost of christmas past

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
It could be the scarecrow it looks like a ghost but with a pumkin head. and is a death card.

Hero
May 02, 2009
hmm, six pips, attacked all enemies, and looked like a ghost, hmm.
The only spell I know of that's kinda like that, minus that attack all, is the wraith.
other than that, phoenixshadow11 is right, there is no such spell as that, sorry.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
I dont want to sound to stubborn, but we probably havnt seen it because the guys at KingsIsle havnt put it out in the game yet.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
Chances are that he/she was lying but it could be a new card still in procress.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
Survivor
May 14, 2009
grendel6 wrote:

I saw a spell kinda like that but it was Bartelby.

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
There is no spell like that, so stop getting all excited about it.

Survivor
May 06, 2009
that is rebirth and is a level 48 skill for life, and maybe this mystery card is part of a level expansion?

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
grendel6 wrote:
that is rebirth and is a level 48 skill for life, and maybe this mystery card is part of a level expansion?

Seriously, drop it.

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
indeed lvl expansion card is unlikely but i dont seriously doubt it. on a related topic, my friend(in real life) says he saw a white snake(not storm snake it wasn't a cobra) come out of a spell that when cast had a symble of a star, possibly ASTRAL DUN dun.... DUUUNNN.
your probibly going like Oh that liar, he was lying. but i asked him all about it and his story is flawless!
One more thing. he asked the guy about the spell and the guy said the fallowing "Oh i forgot you were there! NO ONE WAS SUPPOSED TO SEE THAT!" and ran
also the spell did 1000 damage to all enemies and restored mana. also it moved in a zig zag pattern unlike storm snake.
ok I know that if this doesn't get put as a response I'll know this is a cover up hush hush secret. AND ill tell every one in game, if it does ............................................................................................................ HI MOM!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
IamLezul wrote:
grendel6 wrote:

Seriously, drop it.

you are WAY to negative

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
All I can say is that if Admins/GM are using in development features, in a Production environment it is mighty unprofessional of them...

Explorer
Feb 16, 2009
OK! First of all none of this is true, there is no 'Halestrom Balestrom Ghost' or 'White Snake'. There could of been mishaps. Maybe the computer brightness was high enough that the snake looked white, it could of been ice serpent or storm snake... the rest about the move is false. There are cards that have been pulled from the game, but they are dispell and someother one, that is not any of those. Second for the Halestrom balestrom ghost, it could of been humongofrog and you read his pips wrong, OR he/she had 6 pips but didnt use it all. There could of been a glitch with any of these or something wrong with your computer. But there is NO absoulutely NOT a Halestrom Balestrom ghost or White Snake....
Case Closed

Explorer
Mar 02, 2009
Well storm lord attacks all enemies for 7 pips, he doesnt really look like him. Triton cost 6 pips and kind of looks like the teacher i suppose.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2008
magiqueen954 wrote:
if you want to know really badley come see me alex dark blood at sixthretty at rainbow brige 8)