Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Statue Furiture Drops?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
12
I maybe waay outta wizary city i am very interested it the statue drops. When i ported to my random friend beating lady blackhope (i am pretty sure that is her name. The green ghost in unicorn way) i got the unicorn statue! I have also gotten before the triton statue in triton avenue. I really want the other statues from the other areas (if there are) Plz tell me cus i want them all! :D The following is (if they really have them)

Fire cat ally: fire cat statue
Cyclops lane: cyclops
Colossus Bulavard: colossus

I know how to get the wraith. I wanna know who to beat and other statues out there! (i think that the cyclops is at the areana shop though) So Answer if ya can

Survivor
May 03, 2009
18
I have read this post before, i got intrested. I beat Lady Blackhope over 10 times, and nothing. A while later, I did the Library Dues quest( she has the History of Life Magic) and got the statue. Does anyone know where to get other ones? Which Boss? and how do you get arena tickets? Bye!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
5
most drop from the last boss on each zone one of the wizzard 101 wiki sites Might help you find stuff out like this realy easy. I just started going back for them now. Remeber they are rare drops so it takes time just like trying to get the pets that drop from some bosses.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
3
Fire cat: fire globe theater
Unicorn: Lady black hope
Cyclops: General Akillies
Collosus: Gobbler king Boss

Which Boss has the Triton? PLZ

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2009
320
grubb in sunken city drops the wraith statue and vika markmaker in the crystal grove drops the hydra statue

Survivor
May 18, 2009
20
Defender
May 29, 2009
197
These are the statues that I know about in WC:

Unicorn=Lady Blackhope in Unicorn Way
Firecat=Alicane Swiftarrow on Firecat Alley
Cyclops=General Akilles in Cyclops Lane
Triton=Sergeant Skullsplitter on Triton Avenue
Colossus=Prince Gobblestone on Colossus Boulevard

I am having trouble fitting my unicorn on a pedestal though. I have earned and bought the myth, life, frozen, stone, large and it won't go on. Any help or suggestions?

Alura Hexcaster lvl 39 balance/life/storm

Survivor
May 28, 2009
23
ok heres what i know
wc:
the unicorn statue from lady black hope
the fire cat from pirnce elf
there is a cyclops you can get with arena tickets
lol not a statue but you can get rattle bones feet from rattle bones
triton from sergent skull spliter on triton ave
colossus from gobbler prince
grubb from sunken city drops a wraith statue

and in dragon spyre:

all four major bosses in the plaza of conquest drop there own statues
viva markmaker drops hydra statue

thats all i can think of for now i'll post back again if ican think of any more

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
41
in dragon spyre:

all four major bosses in the plaza of conquest drop there own statues
viva markmaker drops hydra statue

Does anyone know how many times you have to fight the bosses there to get the statues? I have been fighting them repeatedly over the past few days and still havent seen one. Thank you for helping out.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
592
jade oni drops the imperial shrine (which is sort of like a statue) and the boss before the oni in the tree of life also drops one.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
5
I am very interested in statue drops and i think i know which boss has a ninja pig boss. I have two statues of ninja pigs. One of them is holding a sword, the other a throwing star. I got the Pig with a sword from the Jade Oni ( final mooshu boss) but i dont know where i got the other one.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
30
SorceressMiklai wrote:
These are the statues that I know about in WC:

Unicorn=Lady Blackhope in Unicorn Way
Firecat=Alicane Swiftarrow on Firecat Alley
Cyclops=General Akilles in Cyclops Lane
Triton=Sergeant Skullsplitter on Triton Avenue
Colossus=Prince Gobblestone on Colossus Boulevard

I am having trouble fitting my unicorn on a pedestal though. I have earned and bought the myth, life, frozen, stone, large and it won't go on. Any help or suggestions?

Alura Hexcaster lvl 39 balance/life/storm


does anyone know how many fights it takes to get a statue. I have been fighting one boss over 80 times. I may have gotten it previously and sold it.
I have gone back with some of my characters trying to get the statues for them. and i have trouble. How can you tell if you got it previously? Any ideas, iwould appreciate it. I love these statues.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
254
peony552 wrote:
does anyone know how many fights it takes to get a statue. I have been fighting one boss over 80 times. I may have gotten it previously and sold it.
I have gone back with some of my characters trying to get the statues for them. and i have trouble. How can you tell if you got it previously? Any ideas, iwould appreciate it. I love these statues.


It's all purely luck. You could get them in one fight or a hundred fights.

And there's no limit on how many times you can get them that I know of. Although there are some that have limits on how many you can actually own, which means any extras you win end up being sold. I won a couple of Mooshu shrine statues that for some reason are stated as a limit of 1. Which is wierd as I've seen them sold in the bazaar without having that limit on them.

Defender
May 29, 2009
197
The way the statue limit works is like this:

I fought Alicane Swiftarrow and won a firecat statue but stayed to try to get the sprite pet. I ended up getting another statue. At least that is what it said. When I checked my backpack it was not there. It was not in my bank either. I can only guess that since it has a limit of one it disappeared since I had one in my backpack.

If you win a statue you need to put it in your bank or attic asap before you fight the boss again. You can hold several of the same type statue in your bank.

You can only place ONE statue per house. Therefore if you have additional statues they can go to another house or stay in your bank until get another house.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
254
SorceressMiklai wrote:
The way the statue limit works is like this:

I fought Alicane Swiftarrow and won a firecat statue but stayed to try to get the sprite pet. I ended up getting another statue. At least that is what it said. When I checked my backpack it was not there. It was not in my bank either. I can only guess that since it has a limit of one it disappeared since I had one in my backpack.

If you win a statue you need to put it in your bank or attic asap before you fight the boss again. You can hold several of the same type statue in your bank.

You can only place ONE statue per house. Therefore if you have additional statues they can go to another house or stay in your bank until get another house.

Alura Hexcaster Master Sorceress


When I got the extra 'limit 1' on my end, it was in my backpack. So I just gave it to my secondary character to keep. Just in case I didn't win it with her. LOL!

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
38
I know this stuuf sergant skullspliter drops triton statue and then grubb drops wraith one.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
10
Well the Triton statue is one of the easiest statues to get all you have to do is fight sergent skullsplitter until you get it

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
2
These are all I know:Colossus=Last boss in Colossus BLVD HELP ME OUT PLZ

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
1309
Previous posts listed the drops.

SorceressMiklai wrote:
These are the statues that I know about in WC:

Unicorn=Lady Blackhope in Unicorn Way
Firecat=Alicane Swiftarrow on Firecat Alley
Cyclops=General Akilles in Cyclops Lane
Triton=Sergeant Skullsplitter on Triton Avenue
Colossus=Prince Gobblestone on Colossus Boulevard

I am having trouble fitting my unicorn on a pedestal though. I have earned and bought the myth, life, frozen, stone, large and it won't go on. Any help or suggestions?

Alura Hexcaster lvl 39 balance/life/storm


I also have trouble fitting the unicorn on a pedestal. I finally gave up and stood her on a nice grassy spot.

When I want to make Dryads, satyrs, and even rebirth cards, I also look for these statues. So far I have the unicorn and cyclops. Right now going to sergeant skullsplitter for the triton one.

Also, does anyone know what boss in DS drops the kraken statue. I found it, but forgot what boss.

Hannah Lifebringer

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
2
I will list all statue drops
alicane: fire cat
akilles: cyclops
gobbler prince: colosus
rattle bones: triton
sunken city: wraith
krokatopia
I can't name them but there is some
mooshu
jade ONI: ninja pig
death ONI : different ninja pig
ds
there is a lot but I can't list but two
bristle back labyrith: wrymkin
lady in crystal grove: hydra