Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells not showing >:(

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Ok so today I was playing wizard 101 and my spells were working perfectly fine for a while. Then when I started fighting again NONE of my spells were showing up (besides strike and troll because of wand and necklace) Can someone please help?!?!?!

Administrator
Young Wizard,
You have either unequipped your deck or pressed Ctrl-K which will Swap Card Decks when not in a Duel.

You may have pressed Ctrl-K and swapped to a blank deck.

Make sure you have the correct deck equipped!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Yay thank you Miss Greyrose! It turns out I didn't have my deck equiped lol. I must have pressed unequip by mistake Once again thank you :D

Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
cokevspepsi wrote:
Ok so today I was playing wizard 101 and my spells were working perfectly fine for a while. Then when I started fighting again NONE of my spells were showing up (besides strike and troll because of wand and necklace) Can someone please help?!?!?!
wow this happened to me too its cause your spell decks not equiped

Hero
May 02, 2009
I've experienced a similar problem, and I'll try to explain it the best I can.

Sometimes, when an unkown error occurs when I'm in a duel, it will make it so I'm still in the duel, but I can't see anything; by that I mean that health, mana, spells, and the creature animations don't show. I can still select spells, but it makes it so I won't know what spell I chose until it's actually used.

Hard to explain, and I'm not sure if I can make it happen again, because it's kinda random.