Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something wierd....

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 26, 2009
Hi i dont know if i am the only one who sees this but there is this weird yellow thing in wizard city every now and then and i just wanted to know what it was or is it not supposed to be there.

So sorry i dont know hoe to attach pics of it. I have a hole word doc with about 4 pics of it.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
O: That happened to me! Wasn't it in the place where if your in Wizard City and you port to commons? For me it sometimes streched to.

John Moonhunter (level 49 balance wizard)
Ryan Jadewielder (level (around) 15 life wizard)

Explorer
Aug 01, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
Hi i dont know if i am the only one who sees this but there is this weird yellow thing in wizard city every now and then and i just wanted to know what it was or is it not supposed to be there.

So sorry i dont know hoe to attach pics of it. I have a hole word doc with about 4 pics of it.

wow that i have seen almost 5 times a day. it is a butterfly. i saw it once when it was flat and not stretched. i think it is a glitch but i have no idea. it bugs me though because whenever i see it my computer gets slowed down.