Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Some sort of bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2015
So, I started doing Baldur Goldpaw's quests to get to Grizzle. I did the ones in WC, but when he took me to Northguard, the quest helper glitched out. I exited back to character selection as this usually fixes the helper, and when I went back in, I was in Olde Town. Now Baldur won't take me to the 'solo' version of Northguard, and if I teleport to someone to the 'regular' version, the three bears I'm meant to talk to don't accept dialogue, and are just shopkeepers. Merle called me for the Grizzle quest, but is not giving it out. I am level 38. Please help

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Welcome, Lulu Bell!

This quest is no longer available. Doing it is no longer necessary to access Grizzleheim. When you reach the appropriate level, you'll be able to reach Grizzleheim regardless.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Lulu Bell on Jul 9, 2019 wrote:
So, I started doing Baldur Goldpaw's quests to get to Grizzle. I did the ones in WC, but when he took me to Northguard, the quest helper glitched out. I exited back to character selection as this usually fixes the helper, and when I went back in, I was in Olde Town. Now Baldur won't take me to the 'solo' version of Northguard, and if I teleport to someone to the 'regular' version, the three bears I'm meant to talk to don't accept dialogue, and are just shopkeepers. Merle called me for the Grizzle quest, but is not giving it out. I am level 38. Please help
The quests sending us to Grizzleheim have recently been changed a little bit and it's possible you've got caught in a bug. I'd drop customer support a message and ask them to check it for you and see what's going wrong. They can be contacted at support@wizard101.com and they'll be happy to help your wizard out