Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

So. . .did he ever get revenge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Okay so there's a monster in Sunken City at the last dungeon where you
have to fight a monster called Grubb.At the end of the fight,there's a
scary zombie that says "Defeated by a child? I will get revenge!" Then he said something about bringing back all of the undead. Well,I am done with my quests in Wizard City and I am already in Dragonspyre. And thinking back at Sunken City. . .Did he ever get his revenge?

Survivor
May 24, 2009
citygirl411 wrote:
Okay so there's a monster in Sunken City at the last dungeon where you
have to fight a monster called Grubb.At the end of the fight,there's a
scary zombie that says "Defeated by a child? I will get revenge!" Then he said something about bringing back all of the undead. Well,I am done with my quests in Wizard City and I am already in Dragonspyre. And thinking back at Sunken City. . .Did he ever get his revenge?
i dont think he did

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
It would be a simultaneously interesting and needless plot device (mostly interesting, truth be told) if Grubb were Morganthe's scout in Wizard City. The revenge mentioned could therefore be accomplished using her magic. The point being, KingsIsle may give him his revenge scheme yet! They just haven't as of now.

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
It would be a simultaneously interesting and needless plot device (mostly interesting, truth be told) if Grubb were Morganthe's scout in Wizard City. The revenge mentioned could therefore be accomplished using her magic. The point being, KingsIsle may give him his revenge scheme yet! They just haven't as of now.

Probably just to sound like, "I WILL BE BACK!", ya know? I mean, how can a WC boss be Morganthe's henchman? XD.

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
mman17 wrote:
FoxFyr wrote:

Probably just to sound like, "I WILL BE BACK!", ya know? I mean, how can a WC boss be Morganthe's henchman? XD.

Rattlebones was Malistaire's henchman.