Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Smiths in commons

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
I think the quest is bugged because when I find the one in the fairgrounds it says that I found the commons Smith. When I look at my quest log it says i didn't find it. Is there a second smith in the commons?

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
The fairgrounds is part of the commons.

The other one you are missing is probably the one in OldeTowne. There are several quest instances where Olde Towne is incorrectly referred as the Commons.

Delver
Jul 30, 2009
Giggins wrote:
I think the quest is bugged because when I find the one in the fairgrounds it says that I found the commons Smith. When I look at my quest log it says i didn't find it. Is there a second smith in the commons?

My husband had this problem...Then he discovered that the Old Town Smith (which is listed as in the Commons) was his problem.

You have to go by the name of the Smith to find them. Some of the areas they're in are extensions of The Commons. Such as the Shopping District and Old Town. They're actually the 'Commons', but subdivisions.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
Yes I think. Its behinde that moon tent thing in the fairgrounds. Or if you already found it. Really these things happen when your computer, when its slow and weird and it does not work well. Never really happens to me. You know that there could be problems with your computer you know.