Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

should wizard city have high lvl places?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 19, 2010
I think it would be an excellent idea if wizard city had areas for higher leveled wizards later on for side questing. Like for example return to wizard city after you pass lvl 50 and fight this do that ect.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
A few dungeons like Briskbreeze tower and Waterworks exist. Also, aquila is an area you acess at level 30 and it has different leveled dungeons also.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Adept

Survivor
Apr 25, 2014
Hi, wizard city has lots of side quests for later in the game for example when you get to lvl 30 you get a side quest to go to Aquila from the myth teacher and then there are side quests there.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I love this idea! It sounds so interesting, I could make up a story line for it right now. Well, in fact, I will make up a story line for it, right now! So here's my idea for it: the areas for the High Level Wizards is on the OTHER side of Wizard City, the side that you can't see while looking at the map in your Spell Book. So I was thinking that the other side of Wizard City wast the "untamed side", meaning no streets were build or anything, just a giant forest, called the Great Forest. BUT, a clan of six (6) evil wizards have stolen the magical artifacts from each school of magic: The Soul Sword (), The Wind-carved Shard(), The Mind Scroll (), The Body Gem (), The Flaming Knife (), and The Tempest Bow and Arrow (). Each of the wizards has taken one artifact to a different part of the forest, causing the Great Forest to divide into 6 different parts, the Dead Forest , the Frozen Forest (), the Mythical Forest (), the Overgrown Forest (), the Burning Forest (), and the Swampy Forest (). At the center of the Great Forest is a lake, called Balanced Lake. When Wizard City was first built, they did not build a way to the Great Forest, because it was very vast and dangerous. When you start the quest to go into the Great Forest, one of the wizards is doing a ritual in the pool in the Commons, causing a portal (similar to the portal to Mirror Lake in Zafaria) to open into the Balanced Lake in the Great Forest. That portal is basically the only way to get to the Forest. So, about the reason for going into the Great Forest. It is like Aquila, it drops great gear. Each part of the Great Forest is limited to your level. (I will just put the school symbol for the part of the forest.) : level 90+ level 100+ level 110+ level 120+ level 130 + level 140+ Chamber of Balance Lake (final dungeon of the Great Forest) level 145+

I will post the story line for this in a later post.

-Nick level 100
"Child of Light and Shadow"

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
mark99229 on May 31, 2014 wrote:
I think it would be an excellent idea if wizard city had areas for higher leveled wizards later on for side questing. Like for example return to wizard city after you pass lvl 50 and fight this do that ect.
Briskbreeze, Waterworks and Aquila

Angela Gem, Exalted Theurgist

Survivor
Apr 22, 2012
Wizard101 already has high level places. Honestly, there are a few dungeans wizard city where the tops havent been to yet like the nosferabbit boss in the haunted cave.
WolfGoldenMask
Archmage necromancer

Explorer
Jun 26, 2012
King Artorious, one of the developers, has stated that they may or may not return to previous worlds and expand on them for more quests for higher leveled players. I really hope that they do this for not just Wizard City, but some of my favorite worlds like Krokotopia and Mooshu.

Sean Firesword Level 100
Sean Stormsword Level 90