Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Senator gear is all I get in Tartarus!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 09, 2008
Everytime I do the Tartarus dungeon all I ever seem to win is the Senator gear. Since so many other bosses drop this can it please be taken out from the Hades battle. For a dungeon that takes anywhere from 1 to 2 hours then is really annoying to win that stuff at the end of it.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
yes as for as I can tell no one likes the new senators gear so a decrease in its drop rate for hades would be great as everyone else seems to drop it.

Delver
Oct 11, 2010
Jack7021 on Aug 16, 2013 wrote:
Everytime I do the Tartarus dungeon all I ever seem to win is the Senator gear. Since so many other bosses drop this can it please be taken out from the Hades battle. For a dungeon that takes anywhere from 1 to 2 hours then is really annoying to win that stuff at the end of it.
I did this mission now 67 times. I have the good death boots and hat. I have yet to see the good robe or divine necklace. It's a bit ridicilious how many times we need to do this map for the good gear set. it takes 90 minutes a pop too. I did it with another death once who had the robe i wanted already, they got a duplicate robe i got nothing how is that right? The loot code needs some adjustments. Guessing its going to be some luck or like 100 more runs to get the other 2 parts i want. Really a bummer.