Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

secret location?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
this might be pretty stupid of me posting this but i was wodering what that death gate at the end of the haunted cave is for. if any else is wondering tell me. i think it has to do you with one of the death school specific quests but i dont know.

Administrator
Progress through your assignments in Wizard City, and you'll discover the answer soon enough, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jul 21, 2010
it must be a death only thing because i finished every single quest in WC and none of them involved that random gate

Survivor
May 02, 2009
well i have a lvl 50 balance and a lvl 29 death but so far i havent been in it and none of my friends have been there so they say

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
ghostrider1000 wrote:
well i have a lvl 50 balance and a lvl 29 death but so far i havent been in it and none of my friends have been there so they say

It is for death schools. You will get the quest for it very soon.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
ghostrider1000 wrote:

I'm a balance school I've been there quite a few times and I've also been to the fire school. Do the missions, get to those exciting missions have some fun..
Stop asking silly questions, about caves that you can't get to....
I've been playing for 6 weeks and I got there about 4 weeks ago

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I can tell you what it is for. It is for the lvl 38 death quest. You dont actually go in, you just stand by the gate.

Survivor
Nov 27, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Progress through your assignments in Wizard City, and you'll discover the answer soon enough, young Wizard.

Professer Greyrose, Is the gate only for death?
Because i am one of your students and i am lvl 49 and i never got a quest about the gate. I think its like the fire place in gloem tower cause only fire can go in there

Sincerley you student Ashley Frostflame
Lvl 49 ice

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
starwarsguy765 wrote:
it must be a death only thing because i finished every single quest in WC and none of them involved that random gate

no its not im upset to because i am level 15 jorneyman necromancer and i cant get in

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Ok here's a message from a death student (ME). You can't go in there, which wants me wonder whats in there. I'm a legendary, done all death school quest, and still haven't gotten in there. I guess it can be a level 68, 78, or 88 death school quest. You'll never know until KingsIsle releases its actual purpose.
Legendary Diviner
Grandmaster Theurgist
Novice Conjurer

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
In front of that gate is for death wizards only to summon a death creature for a school spell quest. But of course, anybody can stand there but nothing will come out if not on death quest or any other school.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
It will be a surprise... it has to deal with the first dungeon and death spells...

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
SuperSaiyan5000 wrote:
It will be a surprise... it has to deal with the first dungeon and death spells...

no its nightside ;) he talking about haunted cave

Defender
Jan 09, 2011
Professor Greyrose wrote:

sorry greyrose i will prove you wrong... He is talking about the bars ( like deans cell in labyrinth ) by stormdrain tower theres a death quest where you walk there a wraith apears then your done.

P.S to point it out your thinking of nightside

Hunter Deathcaster legendary necromancer

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I also posted something about this... I think its part of a quest for the death card "Empower"

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
The gate is for a death spell quest for death wizards. My brother is a death and for the quest he saw a wraith in front of the gate. I guess its just a little symbol that death. But I thought about it a little more and I guess it just might be connected to a secret cave or the dark cave.