Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
I have always hated waiting 4-6 turns to use a second school spell on one of my wizards i have fire and i hate having to wait all those turns by the time i can use the spell i got low health or dead i think power pips should count as second school spells

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Then don't use that second school spell. And where are your shields?

The whole point of power pips is their specialness because they count double towards your school spells.

Think on this: if power pips counted as double for secondary schools, every non-Storm wizard out there would have Storm as secondary.

Survivor
Apr 05, 2010
Delver
May 31, 2009
if you have a second school spell other than satyr with 4 or more pips you are not playing to win. you do your school plus what you need to get the following spells death`s feint, ice`s high tower, stun block, and life`s satyr. spend the rest on what ever else but don`t waste them on high pip spells from other schools play to your strenghts.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
Then don't use that second school spell. And where are your shields?

The whole point of power pips is their specialness because they count double towards your school spells.

Think on this: if power pips counted as double for secondary schools, every non-Storm wizard out there would have Storm as secondary.
I agree, though it would be cool in PvE but in PvP it would be a disaster, think of how many complaints about judgement now? Now times that 1000. And that is the result of your idea. More complaints then happiness