Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Schools Guide

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
7
Here I'm going to talk about the good and bad of each school. ( I would like to say calling something like strong or weak is part fact but also part of my opinion, so you may have different thoughts on this.)

Fire= Fire is a one of the strongest schools, but with not that good of accuracy. But if you you like to go solo fire can be a good school for you.

Ice= Ice is a weak school, but makes up for that with life and defence. Ice is good if you like to work in groups with other ice wizards.

Storm= Storm is the strongest school, but also has the worst accuracy. Storm is good if you are willing to sacrifice accuracy for strength, also if you like to go solo.

Myth= Myth is a pretty strong school just weaker than fire, that has ok accuracy. Myth is good for wizards that like to go solo but have backup from minions.

Life= Life is a not so weak school, with the best accuracy. Life is for wizards who like to heal others and work in a group.

Death= Death is just weaker than myth, with good accuracy but when you attack you get health back. Death is for wizards who like to go solo.

Balance= Balance is strong, with good accuracy that takes some skill from each school. Balance wizards can go with groups or solo.


James Spell
Balance Wizard Level 46

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
168
Jc0702 wrote:
Here I'm going to talk about the good and bad of each school. ( I would like to say calling something like strong or weak is part fact but also part of my opinion, so you may have different thoughts on this.)

Fire= Fire is a one of the strongest schools, but with not that good of accuracy. But if you you like to go solo fire can be a good school for you.

Ice= Ice is a weak school, but makes up for that with life and defence. Ice is good if you like to work in groups with other ice wizards.

Storm= Storm is the strongest school, but also has the worst accuracy. Storm is good if you are willing to sacrifice accuracy for strength, also if you like to go solo.

Myth= Myth is a pretty strong school just weaker than fire, that has ok accuracy. Myth is good for wizards that like to go solo but have backup from minions.

Life= Life is a not so weak school, with the best accuracy. Life is for wizards who like to heal others and work in a group.

Death= Death is just weaker than myth, with good accuracy but when you attack you get health back. Death is for wizards who like to go solo.

Balance= Balance is strong, with good accuracy that takes some skill from each school. Balance wizards can go with groups or solo.


James Spell
Balance Wizard Level 46


Here is my opinion on each school:

Fire - I think fire has some neat spells. But I have to say fire is not a school you should do the game solo with. the reason why is because sometimes fire students overkill bosses.

Ice - I agree with James. Ice is weak.

Storm - One of my Favorite schools! I would reccommend you solo the game with a storm wizard. But, you will find it hard to stay alive because of the low health storm has. I have a storm wizard that is almost finished soloing Wizard city.

Myth - Myth is an ok school. The attacks are ok.

Life - Life is considered to be a good school. Why is the teacher a cow????

Death - Death is an interesting school. You can also solo the game with a death wizard.

Balance - Balance is an AWESOME school. Who can't beat judgement???

Ethan Silverbane Level 50 Balance

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
23
koolboy222 wrote:
Jc0702 wrote:
Here I'm going to talk about the good and bad of each school. ( I would like to say calling something like strong or weak is part fact but also part of my opinion, so you may have different thoughts on this.)

Fire= Fire is a one of the strongest schools, but with not that good of accuracy. But if you you like to go solo fire can be a good school for you.

Ice= Ice is a weak school, but makes up for that with life and defence. Ice is good if you like to work in groups with other ice wizards.

Storm= Storm is the strongest school, but also has the worst accuracy. Storm is good if you are willing to sacrifice accuracy for strength, also if you like to go solo.

Myth= Myth is a pretty strong school just weaker than fire, that has ok accuracy. Myth is good for wizards that like to go solo but have backup from minions.

Life= Life is a not so weak school, with the best accuracy. Life is for wizards who like to heal others and work in a group.

Death= Death is just weaker than myth, with good accuracy but when you attack you get health back. Death is for wizards who like to go solo.

Balance= Balance is strong, with good accuracy that takes some skill from each school. Balance wizards can go with groups or solo.

James Spell
Balance Wizard Level 46


Here is my opinion on each school:

Fire - I think fire has some neat spells. But I have to say fire is not a school you should do the game solo with. the reason why is because sometimes fire students overkill bosses.

Ice - I agree with James. Ice is weak.

Storm - One of my Favorite schools! I would reccommend you solo the game with a storm wizard. But, you will find it hard to stay alive because of the low health storm has. I have a storm wizard that is almost finished soloing Wizard city.

Myth - Myth is an ok school. The attacks are ok.

Life - Life is considered to be a good school. Why is the teacher a cow????

Death - Death is an interesting school. You can also solo the game with a death wizard.

Balance - Balance is an AWESOME school. Who can't beat judgement???

Ethan Silverbane Level 50 Balance


I disagree with both of you!!!

Just because there is one spell in that school that is good doesnt make that school the best(*cough* BALANCE)!!!!!

If that were the case then all the schools would be considered "awesome"
AND ice is not weak!! It is the third strongest school! I have done solo alot with my Ice wizard!

And you hardly listed any good things for most of the schools! I see you favor balance. Its my secondary class which is pretty helpful.

Why didnt you include some spells geniuses???

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept THAUTMATURGE
Level 22

Delver
Sep 20, 2009
275
Jc0702 wrote:
Here I'm going to talk about the good and bad of each school. ( I would like to say calling something like strong or weak is part fact but also part of my opinion, so you may have different thoughts on this.)

Fire= Fire is a one of the strongest schools, but with not that good of accuracy. But if you you like to go solo fire can be a good school for you.

Ice= Ice is a weak school, but makes up for that with life and defence. Ice is good if you like to work in groups with other ice wizards.

Storm= Storm is the strongest school, but also has the worst accuracy. Storm is good if you are willing to sacrifice accuracy for strength, also if you like to go solo.

Myth= Myth is a pretty strong school just weaker than fire, that has ok accuracy. Myth is good for wizards that like to go solo but have backup from minions.

Life= Life is a not so weak school, with the best accuracy. Life is for wizards who like to heal others and work in a group.

Death= Death is just weaker than myth, with good accuracy but when you attack you get health back. Death is for wizards who like to go solo.

Balance= Balance is strong, with good accuracy that takes some skill from each school. Balance wizards can go with groups or solo.

James Spell
Balance Wizard Level 46


I am only saying this as an opinion but I believe the best school, is what ever u want it to be. I don't believe in the "BEST" or "WORST" schools. But here are MY opinions.

Fire= Not really good at accuracy and health but ok attacks
Ice= Great Defense Epic Health Ok attacks (fyi ice is not the weakest school)
Storm= Lacking Accuracy and Health no offense but EPIC attacks!
Life= Awsome Healing Good Health but lacking some attacks
Death= Good Accuracy OK attacks Good Health
Myth= Ok accuracy Ok attacks Ok health
Balance= Great Accuracy Great Attacks Great Health
Sun= Transformation Spells
Moon= Polymorph Spells
Star= NEW AURA SPELLS! EPIC!

Defender
May 10, 2010
128
Ice is NOT weak! They have the highest health! It has so - so attacks because it has the best defences!!!! like I said ice is NOT weak!

Defender
May 10, 2010
128
Each school specializes in something. that makes it UNIQUE frome the other schools!!!!

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
234
trickster201 wrote:
koolboy222 wrote:
Jc0702 wrote:
Here I'm going to talk about the good and bad of each school. ( I would like to say calling something like strong or weak is part fact but also part of my opinion, so you may have different thoughts on this.)

Fire= Fire is a one of the strongest schools, but with not that good of accuracy. But if you you like to go solo fire can be a good school for you.

Ice= Ice is a weak school, but makes up for that with life and defence. Ice is good if you like to work in groups with other ice wizards.

Storm= Storm is the strongest school, but also has the worst accuracy. Storm is good if you are willing to sacrifice accuracy for strength, also if you like to go solo.

Myth= Myth is a pretty strong school just weaker than fire, that has ok accuracy. Myth is good for wizards that like to go solo but have backup from minions.

Life= Life is a not so weak school, with the best accuracy. Life is for wizards who like to heal others and work in a group.

Death= Death is just weaker than myth, with good accuracy but when you attack you get health back. Death is for wizards who like to go solo.

Balance= Balance is strong, with good accuracy that takes some skill from each school. Balance wizards can go with groups or solo.

James Spell
Balance Wizard Level 46


Here is my opinion on each school:

Fire - I think fire has some neat spells. But I have to say fire is not a school you should do the game solo with. the reason why is because sometimes fire students overkill bosses.

Ice - I agree with James. Ice is weak.

Storm - One of my Favorite schools! I would reccommend you solo the game with a storm wizard. But, you will find it hard to stay alive because of the low health storm has. I have a storm wizard that is almost finished soloing Wizard city.

Myth - Myth is an ok school. The attacks are ok.

Life - Life is considered to be a good school. Why is the teacher a cow????

Death - Death is an interesting school. You can also solo the game with a death wizard.

Balance - Balance is an AWESOME school. Who can't beat judgement???

Ethan Silverbane Level 50 Balance


I disagree with both of you!!!

Just because there is one spell in that school that is good doesnt make that school the best(*cough* BALANCE)!!!!!

If that were the case then all the schools would be considered "awesome"
AND ice is not weak!! It is the third strongest school! I have done solo alot with my Ice wizard!

And you hardly listed any good things for most of the schools! I see you favor balance. Its my secondary class which is pretty helpful.

Why didnt you include some spells geniuses???

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept THAUTMATURGE
Level 22
calm down,ice is the weakest school ATTACKWISE!!!

Defender
Jul 20, 2009
199
trickster201 wrote:
koolboy222 wrote:
Jc0702 wrote:
Here I'm going to talk about the good and bad of each school. ( I would like to say calling something like strong or weak is part fact but also part of my opinion, so you may have different thoughts on this.)

Fire= Fire is a one of the strongest schools, but with not that good of accuracy. But if you you like to go solo fire can be a good school for you.

Ice= Ice is a weak school, but makes up for that with life and defence. Ice is good if you like to work in groups with other ice wizards.

Storm= Storm is the strongest school, but also has the worst accuracy. Storm is good if you are willing to sacrifice accuracy for strength, also if you like to go solo.

Myth= Myth is a pretty strong school just weaker than fire, that has ok accuracy. Myth is good for wizards that like to go solo but have backup from minions.

Life= Life is a not so weak school, with the best accuracy. Life is for wizards who like to heal others and work in a group.

Death= Death is just weaker than myth, with good accuracy but when you attack you get health back. Death is for wizards who like to go solo.

Balance= Balance is strong, with good accuracy that takes some skill from each school. Balance wizards can go with groups or solo.

James Spell
Balance Wizard Level 46


Here is my opinion on each school:

Fire - I think fire has some neat spells. But I have to say fire is not a school you should do the game solo with. the reason why is because sometimes fire students overkill bosses.

Ice - I agree with James. Ice is weak.

Storm - One of my Favorite schools! I would reccommend you solo the game with a storm wizard. But, you will find it hard to stay alive because of the low health storm has. I have a storm wizard that is almost finished soloing Wizard city.

Myth - Myth is an ok school. The attacks are ok.

Life - Life is considered to be a good school. Why is the teacher a cow????

Death - Death is an interesting school. You can also solo the game with a death wizard.

Balance - Balance is an AWESOME school. Who can't beat judgement???

Ethan Silverbane Level 50 Balance


I disagree with both of you!!!

Just because there is one spell in that school that is good doesnt make that school the best(*cough* BALANCE)!!!!!

If that were the case then all the schools would be considered "awesome"
AND ice is not weak!! It is the third strongest school! I have done solo alot with my Ice wizard!

And you hardly listed any good things for most of the schools! I see you favor balance. Its my secondary class which is pretty helpful.

Why didnt you include some spells geniuses???

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept THAUTMATURGE
Level 22

No, Trickstar, they was right, Ice is the weakest school but it has the highest health. How can you solo bosses with Ice?AND Life is the second weakest school, ok, I'll review it with you.
Storm: Strongest school with last place in health :(.
Fire: Second strongest school with sixth in health :(.
Myth: Third strongest school with fifth in health /:.
Death: Fourth strongest school with fourth in health :l.
Life: Fifth strongest/weakest school with third in health :).
Balance: Sixth and kinda second weak school with second highest health :).
Ice: Seventh and weakest school with highest health :D.

Survivor
Mar 17, 2010
36
myth is always given ok, ok, ok ect. if i could switch my second school from death to myth i would.

Robert Earth Breaker lvl. 43 pyromancer

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
234
DouDou123 wrote:
Jc0702 wrote:
Here I'm going to talk about the good and bad of each school. ( I would like to say calling something like strong or weak is part fact but also part of my opinion, so you may have different thoughts on this.)

Fire= Fire is a one of the strongest schools, but with not that good of accuracy. But if you you like to go solo fire can be a good school for you.

Ice= Ice is a weak school, but makes up for that with life and defence. Ice is good if you like to work in groups with other ice wizards.

Storm= Storm is the strongest school, but also has the worst accuracy. Storm is good if you are willing to sacrifice accuracy for strength, also if you like to go solo.

Myth= Myth is a pretty strong school just weaker than fire, that has ok accuracy. Myth is good for wizards that like to go solo but have backup from minions.

Life= Life is a not so weak school, with the best accuracy. Life is for wizards who like to heal others and work in a group.

Death= Death is just weaker than myth, with good accuracy but when you attack you get health back. Death is for wizards who like to go solo.

Balance= Balance is strong, with good accuracy that takes some skill from each school. Balance wizards can go with groups or solo.

James Spell
Balance Wizard Level 46


I am only saying this as an opinion but I believe the best school, is what ever u want it to be. I don't believe in the "BEST" or "WORST" schools. But here are MY opinions.

Fire= Not really good at accuracy and health but ok attacks
Ice= Great Defense Epic Health Ok attacks (fyi ice is not the weakest school)
Storm= Lacking Accuracy and Health no offense but EPIC attacks!
Life= Awsome Healing Good Health but lacking some attacks
Death= Good Accuracy OK attacks Good Health
Myth= Ok accuracy Ok attacks Ok health
Balance= Great Accuracy Great Attacks Great Health
Sun= Transformation Spells
Moon= Polymorph Spells
Star= NEW AURA SPELLS! EPIC!
death and balance have same accery

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
234
lexi3223 wrote:
Ice is NOT weak! They have the highest health! It has so - so attacks because it has the best defences!!!! like I said ice is NOT weak!
its attacks are

Survivor
Aug 24, 2010
20
Jc0702 wrote:
Here I'm going to talk about the good and bad of each school. ( I would like to say calling something like strong or weak is part fact but also part of my opinion, so you may have different thoughts on this.)

Fire= Fire is a one of the strongest schools, but with not that good of accuracy. But if you you like to go solo fire can be a good school for you.

Ice= Ice is a weak school, but makes up for that with life and defence. Ice is good if you like to work in groups with other ice wizards.

Storm= Storm is the strongest school, but also has the worst accuracy. Storm is good if you are willing to sacrifice accuracy for strength, also if you like to go solo.

Myth= Myth is a pretty strong school just weaker than fire, that has ok accuracy. Myth is good for wizards that like to go solo but have backup from minions.

Life= Life is a not so weak school, with the best accuracy. Life is for wizards who like to heal others and work in a group.

Death= Death is just weaker than myth, with good accuracy but when you attack you get health back. Death is for wizards who like to go solo.

Balance= Balance is strong, with good accuracy that takes some skill from each school. Balance wizards can go with groups or solo.

James Spell
Balance Wizard Level 46

Here is my opinion on each school:

Fire - I think fire has some neat spells. But I have to say fire is not a school you should do the game solo with. the reason why is because sometimes fire students overkill bosses.

Ice - I agree with James. Ice is weak.

Storm - One of my Favorite schools! I would reccommend you solo the game with a storm wizard. But, you will find it hard to stay alive because of the low health storm has. I have a storm wizard that is almost finished soloing Wizard city.

Myth - Myth is an ok school. The attacks are ok.

Life - Life is considered to be a good school. Why is the teacher a cow????

Death - Death is an interesting school. You can also solo the game with a death wizard.

Balance - Balance is an AWESOME school. Who can't beat judgement???

Ethan Silverbane Level 50 Balance

I have to agree with both of you. I have a level 26 death character named Destiny Deathblood. I have gone solo with her through out most of the game. Occasionally i need some friends to come and save me or help me go through a dungeon. But that is occasionally. I have alot of friends asking for my help with their quests. Including my younger sister who is also a death student. I think the death school is a pretty strong school. I also think the other schools are strong in their own way. If you know how to use the spells of your school then I don't see why you can't go solo no matter what school you go through. Just make sure your secondary school is also strong.

Destiny DeathBlood Level 26 Death Secondary School is Storm

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
24
Here are my thoughts on Death School. I, personally, think that Death is one of the best, if not the BEST (at level 30 at least) school here.

The reason I think this is because the player can not only do damage to a target, but heal at the same time. At level 30, I could do over 1600 damage to a target in 4-6 turns (depending on target resistance, pip bonus, no fizzle) and get 800 health back in return using spells: Curse, Death Trap, Deathblade, Feint, and Vampire. I can solo just about any instance if I put the right cards in the right deck. And I can do this with about 1700 health from the start (and no I didn't buy anything with crowns, all items were bought with plain gold), and all spells are STRICTLY Death spells given through quests and normal training. The extra health allows me time to cast debuffing spells on the targets and then give me it all back when the target is dead.

Also, I began using Storm School as a secondary, because it did the most damage at the time, but now that I am level 30, I don't seem to have a need for it because they do less damage than my Death spells. I am currently having trouble figuring out what my new secondary school is going to be (after I purchase crowns and reset my secondary school).

Survivor
Jan 07, 2011
1
nijac wrote:
trickster201 wrote:
koolboy222 wrote:
Jc0702 wrote:
Here I'm going to talk about the good and bad of each school. ( I would like to say calling something like strong or weak is part fact but also part of my opinion, so you may have different thoughts on this.)

Fire= Fire is a one of the strongest schools, but with not that good of accuracy. But if you you like to go solo fire can be a good school for you.

Ice= Ice is a weak school, but makes up for that with life and defence. Ice is good if you like to work in groups with other ice wizards.

Storm= Storm is the strongest school, but also has the worst accuracy. Storm is good if you are willing to sacrifice accuracy for strength, also if you like to go solo.

Myth= Myth is a pretty strong school just weaker than fire, that has ok accuracy. Myth is good for wizards that like to go solo but have backup from minions.

Life= Life is a not so weak school, with the best accuracy. Life is for wizards who like to heal others and work in a group.

Death= Death is just weaker than myth, with good accuracy but when you attack you get health back. Death is for wizards who like to go solo.

Balance= Balance is strong, with good accuracy that takes some skill from each school. Balance wizards can go with groups or solo.

James Spell
Balance Wizard Level 46


Here is my opinion on each school:

Fire - I think fire has some neat spells. But I have to say fire is not a school you should do the game solo with. the reason why is because sometimes fire students overkill bosses.

Ice - I agree with James. Ice is weak.

Storm - One of my Favorite schools! I would reccommend you solo the game with a storm wizard. But, you will find it hard to stay alive because of the low health storm has. I have a storm wizard that is almost finished soloing Wizard city.

Myth - Myth is an ok school. The attacks are ok.

Life - Life is considered to be a good school. Why is the teacher a cow????

Death - Death is an interesting school. You can also solo the game with a death wizard.

Balance - Balance is an AWESOME school. Who can't beat judgement???

Ethan Silverbane Level 50 Balance


I disagree with both of you!!!

Just because there is one spell in that school that is good doesnt make that school the best(*cough* BALANCE)!!!!!

If that were the case then all the schools would be considered "awesome"
AND ice is not weak!! It is the third strongest school! I have done solo alot with my Ice wizard!

And you hardly listed any good things for most of the schools! I see you favor balance. Its my secondary class which is pretty helpful.

Why didnt you include some spells geniuses???

Jasmine Frostbreaker
Adept THAUTMATURGE
Level 22

No, Trickstar, they was right, Ice is the weakest school but it has the highest health. How can you solo bosses with Ice?AND Life is the second weakest school, ok, I'll review it with you.
Storm: Strongest school with last place in health :(.
Fire: Second strongest school with sixth in health :(.
Myth: Third strongest school with fifth in health /:.
Death: Fourth strongest school with fourth in health :l.
Life: Fifth strongest/weakest school with third in health :).
Balance: Sixth and kinda second weak school with second highest health :).
Ice: Seventh and weakest school with highest health :D.


FYI I do battle bosses on my own and I'm ice. People just need to learn how to adapt their decks depending on the Boss. EI Fire Boss... use Ice spells, Ice Boss.... use Fire spells and so on. I don't have a WHOLE lot of the other schools' spells, but I make it work with what I have.... My deck is mainly composted of fire and ice, but I do have some storm and life... need to work on getting SOME cards from the other schools. Just use common sense, what is the opposite of the Bosses' power source, and go with it.

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
102
Hahaha People relax!

Each school has its strong points and its weak points, like most of you have said. However, the strategy needed to play the game is diferent depending on the school you belong to.

Storm students must, for example, finish their enemies as soon as possible, because they dont have that much health. They simply dont have the "stamina" to deal with long drawn out duels.

On the other hand, Ice students MUST have patience, because their attacks are not that strong. But that does not make them weak! Their strategy consists of outlasting opponents.

And so, every school has its own different strategies to use, and you can solo the game with every class, but each class will solo the game a different way.

If we return to our Storm / Ice example: Storm students who play the game solo can expect to be defeated many times, but their duels dont usually last long.

Ice students dont need to expect to be defeated many times, but their duels last for ever!

Survivor
May 23, 2009
5
I'm going to explain this properly, using terms commonly used by other MMOs.

Fire = Damage per Second (Damage per Round here in the Spiral). Their spells have high attack power, yes, but the real sting comes from spells like Heckhound and Scald

Ice = Tank. The most base health, and Tower Shield, which defends against every attack, as well as weak attack spells. Your basic damage sponge.

Storm = Strength build. Focuses on doing lots of damage, but not much else. A literal "lightning bruiser", if you will. Like to stun their enemies

Life = Healer. nuff said.

Myth = Summoners. Essentially, they summon minions in order to aid them in battle. Some myth spells, such as Minotaur, hit twice, useful when your enemy puts up a defense.

Death = Vampires. No seriously. They buff themselves until they gather enough pips to drain your life right out of you with a Ghoul or a Vampire.

Balance = Assists. They buff themselves and their teammates with spells like Bladestorm, Hex, Elemental and Spirit Blades/Traps. They weaken their enemies as well

Defender
Dec 04, 2010
121
Here is a more accurate guide:

Fire-Fire does Damage Over Time (aka DOT). At first, the attack is weak, but i gradually builds up, and the opponent might be tricked on how low the damage is. However, its weakness is that Fire has a low base health points, like Storm.

Ice-In terms of attacking, Ice is weak. However, what a Thaumaturge's strategy is is Defense. Ice puts up defenses, and when the oppenent is weak, they attack. They also have the highest base health points in the game. Their weakness, though, is their attack. You could take out their shields with weak attack spells and then defeat them.

Storm-Storm's damage is electrifying (get it?). It can really kill an opponent easily with even trying. However, they have the lwoest base health points, and its accuracy is really low. A strategy you could use is to try to chip away at their low health and defeat them before using the highest attack spells.

Myth-Myth is about minions. Their minions help them in combat, such as shielding, buffing, etc. Myth can also find a way to get around shields and take down blades. However, because they focus on minions, their damage is also a bit low.

Life-Life is about healing. Whenever someone is on low health, they would heal them so they can fight longer. They also have good accuracy. However, it has a problem. Life cannot do much damage, and therefore, makes it weak damage-wise.

Death-Death is about taking energy. A Necromancer uses a spell that does damage, and takes half of it for his or her health. However, it lacks teamwork. Only Sacrifice would really help another player. If you are going to defeat a Death wizard, be sure to bring friends.

Balance-Balance is about teamwork. Their buffs help the team, and with a bit of everything, they can dominate other schools. However, what its weakness is is that it pretty much does low damage (other than Spectral Blast, Judgement, and Hydra). They also may have a hard time fighting monsters of his or her own school, and therefore, may be defeated.

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
75
We are not weaker than fire!And we have great acuraccy!And i am learning very hard both and myth and death!And how do you dare to say that we are only focusing on minions?We are the single school in all the spirit ones that know a powering spell!In this way you are insulting and master drake and all us myth wizards!To enter in your heads we are the strongest schhool!!!!!!!!!

Explorer
Jan 22, 2011
75
Survivor
May 07, 2011
1
My opinion is that all school are equal and strong in their own ways

Fire: School is not as weak but is second strongest school. Damage is done over time. So I recommend this school to when they have at least had good health and you can solo or with friends.
Storm:Is a good class cause I have a storm character. Also this class lacks in accuracy and health but doesn't lack any power. So i recommend this class for mostly soloing.
Ice:Also a good class but kinda weak no offense. But this class barely lacks any accuracy but lack a bit power but doesn't lack any health. So i recommend this class for friends or solo cause it can tank while attack so yeah.
Myth:Myth is strong class to. What make them non-beatable is their minions cause they heal and help them a lot. So i recommend this for solo cause they got there minions.
Life:Is a weak class no offense. But this class is very good cause you can sit and do nothing and just heal and you can get exp and get the quest done. I strongly recommend this class for friends cause they are built for helping and healing.
Death:Is another good class. Also is very good cause as you fight you gain health. So i recommend this class for soloing cause you will survive and you kill the monster and heal at the same time.
Balance:Last but not least balance is very good. But this class is good cause this class had every style of each school combined.So i recommend this class for either soloing or friends cause you can either buff your friends or your self.

Jack Shadowblade
Storm Wizard level 34