Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ring of Insight - Crafting

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Need to find the recipe for the Ring of Insight Crafting Assignment, but I'm totally at a loss. I'm not looking for a straight-out answer, but if someone could give me some general idea of the area to look, please? Thanks.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Defender
Aug 01, 2008
Yep. You have to buy the flipping recipe to make some cheap, lame rings out of material you've run around for hours to collect (not counting the materials you spend a lot of money to buy). And the fun part is that as you advance in realms, you are not only forced to spend more money one more recipes (2 in Krokotopia) but the recipes require more and more material. You've going to love trying to find 80 scrap metal in Marlybone.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I need to find out were to get the parchments . I cant find any anywhere please someone tell me where to look. Thanks for any help.

Defender
Jun 19, 2009
PeteWhite wrote:
Yep. You have to buy the flipping recipe to make some cheap, lame rings out of material you've run around for hours to collect (not counting the materials you spend a lot of money to buy). And the fun part is that as you advance in realms, you are not only forced to spend more money one more recipes (2 in Krokotopia) but the recipes require more and more material. You've going to love trying to find 80 scrap metal in Marlybone.

Yeah, with help from a Friend, I found and. And you're right, I noticed that about the buying part. Between that and the lengthy wait-time for a Craft-Slot to recharge, this sounds like something else the Devs need to rethink and adjust.

Like the Enhanced Bosses. I got a taste of that in Grizzleheim yesterday, when I ported from another part of Griz to answer a long-distance call for help -- and I can see why so many peeps are growling.

Back-to-back Unicorns for the enemy, so that by the time a Round was done, they were unhurt. Then, we're besieged with back-to-back Meteors.

We all died, of course. First me, in the Fourth Battle Slot, then the guy at my right, then the guy at his right, and finally our team's "Captain". We were getting our Uh-huhs kicked -- and someone even said we should just die already and end it. >>

I dread when I have to do that one for myself, even with help. :?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
cheyo1 wrote:
I need to find out were to get the parchments . I cant find any anywhere please someone tell me where to look. Thanks for any help.

Parchments are all over Krokatopia, especially in the Krokasphnix