Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Removing quests from book

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I have gotten where i hate to accept quests because of those like the waterworks in crab alley. Now that the quest is in my book the only way to remove it is delete the wizard.
I will delete this wizard and make a new Life, but all this work down the drain because I have to put up with a nagging quest. Least with my new wizard I will know not to accept any new quests that I know nothing about.
The waterworks is as hard a quest I have ever come across in the game, two others I consider not worth time is the one in Marleybone digmore station I think it is known as the grind. The next was the tower in Marleybone where you encountered the cheating opponents. I dont really consider the tower in Collosus Blvd a hard tower. The end fight is probably a challange and not a stand and get killed type fight.
With the additions of new territory by the game and not knowing how hard or complicated the quests are I have elected to just steer clear of these places. I come to play not to be stressed out. To go all the way through waterworks and be killed is a stress. Even just losing to a bug like the Graphics quitting on you. Or losing game connection. This means all the effort you put forth is gone. Then where is the pleasure of playing? The pleasure is seeing the end, winning. I Repeat, the Pleasure in a game is seeing the end and winning. Sure we lose, but repeated losses are discouraging and makes you wonder if it can be beat. I tried Henchmen, I tried what I consider my best fighting tactics and for me the Waterworks can not be beat unless you bring lots of help and they are extremely strong.
I would guess I have played Wizards 101 now maybe 5 years. I am not new to fighting or making wizards. I tried with my strongest wizard FIRE and my Life, both legendary. Life could not keep both alive and fire had to wait on white pips. Another flaw in the game is white pips for Legendary wizards, it shouldnt happen ever. So out pip, out numbered, out spelled, and out healthed. The very toughest of my wizards could not win. So this quest I will not try ever again. It is not a matter of being challanged, it is a matter of how many flaws will change your end result like white pips and losing game connection and lets not forget fizz. Lots of factors and so end result, I steer clear........

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Darkblood1 wrote:
I have gotten where i hate to accept quests because of those like the waterworks in crab alley. Now that the quest is in my book the only way to remove it is delete the wizard. I will delete this wizard and make a new Life, but all this work down the drain because I have to put up with a nagging quest. Least with my new wizard I will know not to accept any new quests that I know nothing about.
starting a new wizard is definitely your best option. having that quest being unfinished and sitting in your quest book just won't do. good luck with your new wizards.

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Wait, wait, wait! Hold the phone. Are you really considering erasing a Legendary Wizard because of a quest?? I see no way in which that would make ANY sense.

And the rest of your arguement doesn't hold water, either. The whole point of new areas is to SEE those new challenges. If you steer clear of new challenges, how are you possibly going to progress? Yeah, there's pleasure in winning, but you can't win all the time. Sometimes you lose repeatedly, but does that mean it's impossible? I don't think it does.

By the way, you can't waltz into Waterworks with one or two Wizards and expect to make ANY progress. You need more than just two Legendaries; you need a full party.

Everything else in your arguement just doesn't make much sense, frankly. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but if those are REALLY your feelings, you're better off just quitting and finding a new game. :( :( :( :?

Astrologist
Aug 13, 2009
Darkblood1 wrote:
I have gotten where i hate to accept quests because of those like the waterworks in crab alley. Now that the quest is in my book the only way to remove it is delete the wizard.
I will delete this wizard and make a new Life, but all this work down the drain because I have to put up with a nagging quest. Least with my new wizard I will know not to accept any new quests that I know nothing about.
The waterworks is as hard a quest I have ever come across in the game, two others I consider not worth time is the one in Marleybone digmore station I think it is known as the grind. The next was the tower in Marleybone where you encountered the cheating opponents. I dont really consider the tower in Collosus Blvd a hard tower. The end fight is probably a challange and not a stand and get killed type fight.
With the additions of new territory by the game and not knowing how hard or complicated the quests are I have elected to just steer clear of these places. I come to play not to be stressed out. To go all the way through waterworks and be killed is a stress. Even just losing to a bug like the Graphics quitting on you. Or losing game connection. This means all the effort you put forth is gone. Then where is the pleasure of playing? The pleasure is seeing the end, winning. I Repeat, the Pleasure in a game is seeing the end and winning. Sure we lose, but repeated losses are discouraging and makes you wonder if it can be beat. I tried Henchmen, I tried what I consider my best fighting tactics and for me the Waterworks can not be beat unless you bring lots of help and they are extremely strong.
I would guess I have played Wizards 101 now maybe 5 years. I am not new to fighting or making wizards. I tried with my strongest wizard FIRE and my Life, both legendary. Life could not keep both alive and fire had to wait on white pips. Another flaw in the game is white pips for Legendary wizards, it shouldnt happen ever. So out pip, out numbered, out spelled, and out healthed. The very toughest of my wizards could not win. So this quest I will not try ever again. It is not a matter of being challanged, it is a matter of how many flaws will change your end result like white pips and losing game connection and lets not forget fizz. Lots of factors and so end result, I steer clear........

KI will not allow a trash quest button, as they have stated it billions of billions of times.