Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Mount

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
I have gotten into a lot of arguments in game from asking what the Rarest Mount is...The Snappy Lobster! Please tell me yours.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2012
the Pioneer mount witch you get if you were a beta or a major account witch you would get if you were playing before the game in 2008 and frontier mount witch you would get if you started playing in 2009

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
I'm thinking its the starlight dragon really rare these days

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Well it has to be the Pioneer Dragon mount since you have to have started playing game when it came out 5 years ago.

And can't you just buy the Snappy Lobster mount in the crownshop lol.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
The Pioneer Dragon or the White Tiger, both exclusively offered at cannot be purchased in the crown shop.
the lobster may seem rare, but that's just because no one seems to want it.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Blaze S on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
Well it has to be the Pioneer Dragon mount since you have to have started playing game when it came out 5 years ago.

And can't you just buy the Snappy Lobster mount in the crownshop lol.
No

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
Northlite on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
White tiger maybe?
I also have the white tiger also an argument bringer

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Any crown shop mounts (non special or card packs) should not count. Sorry Dream Philly :(
Pioneer dragon is pretty rare.. But..
I currently don't see many of these around..
Charity Meowmodon (white Tiger)
Merry Christmoose
Slow Sloth (can't remember the actual name, was April fools special this past spring)
Orange Wyvern
Magic Carpet

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
Aren't we forgetting some mounts from packs like bone dragon?
I haven't seen a lot of those...

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
I see on average 3 bone dragons a day, plus the one my death wiz is riding.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
aerofool on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
Any crown shop mounts (non special or card packs) should not count. Sorry Dream Philly :(
Pioneer dragon is pretty rare.. But..
I currently don't see many of these around..
Charity Meowmodon (white Tiger)
Merry Christmoose
Slow Sloth (can't remember the actual name, was April fools special this past spring)
Orange Wyvern
Magic Carpet
I just saw the white tiger, magic carpet and Christmoose yesterday. :)

Survivor
Jan 13, 2013
Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
When cleaning out my inventory last night I found my old Griffin Mount from the first ever Game Stop bundle pack. I realized than, that I don't hardly, if ever, see any of those running around anymore. Feel free to add that one to my list!

Survivor
Nov 19, 2012
I have had a nightrunner since packapalooza, and since I got it then I have not seen another in all my travels.

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
When it comes to being rare (Not coolest looking!) it has to be the Snappy Lobster. They're not in the Crown Shop anymore, and aren't even obtainable. Just my input.

Charles Nightsword, Level 36 See you in the Spiral! (or not)

Explorer
Sep 19, 2009
I have a magic carpet, but this mount came with a bundle that is no longer available, so this one will probably become rare.

Samantha Hawkrider

Survivor
Sep 01, 2009
I think pioneer mount. I have one and I hardly see anyone with one. Sometimes i meet others who have them .
Katie Petalpearl Lvl 31

Survivor
Feb 04, 2013
i would day the pioneer dragon because tell me another time you will be able to that mount again can you thing of any other mount and you can not bye the snappy mount thing in the crown shop do you ever check lol
lvl:37 half
PS:PLZ DONT MAKE FUN OF MY LVL

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Any discontinued mount. My fave is the sloth. And yes, I have one!