Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions for aquila

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
22
I have some questions about Aquila. 1. who is the first boss you fight? 2.do you get any pets from it? 3. how are you supposed to defeat ares savage spear when he takes like half your life when you use a not all enemie attack spell?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
basketballchamp8 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
I have some questions about Aquila. 1. who is the first boss you fight? 2.do you get any pets from it? 3. how are you supposed to defeat ares savage spear when he takes like half your life when you use a not all enemie attack spell?
1. and 2. some info here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Aquila

3. We actually wait till around lvl 50 to do the first instance so it goes smoothly solo or with group.

We did do the second instance in test but have yet to bother when it went live. We don't have enough talent to even attempt the third one.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
277
I am a storm and I had an ice help me. We both used Tempest and blizzard and filled our decks up before the Ares boss. Strategy is key.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
2
Survivor
Oct 13, 2013
1
Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
17
basketballchamp8 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
I have some questions about Aquila. 1. who is the first boss you fight? 2.do you get any pets from it? 3. how are you supposed to defeat ares savage spear when he takes like half your life when you use a not all enemie attack spell?
first boss u fight is apollo bright one and u have a small chance of getting a armored enchantment pet if u defeat gladiator dichamaaerus.but u have to have at least 2 lvl90s to fight him.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
17
trever sparklebloo... on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
if i am right the first big boss is zeus
correct.but in aquila.not mt olympus.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
17
Jack The Reacher on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
Can anyone help me with Mount Olympus?
i wiil gladly

Survivor
Dec 23, 2012
17
Jack The Reacher on Nov 19, 2013 wrote:
Can anyone help me with Mount Olympus?
well it depends,
wat lvl r u??if ur above lvl 50 I can go just with u if ur below bring 1 person that's at least lvl 35 if nit well just wait.meet in the centaur realm??mount Olympus Saturday 1oclock ??wats ur name,

sloanwildmancer lvl36
p.s can anyone plz help me with dr.von katzenian??

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
sloan wild macer on Nov 28, 2013 wrote:
well it depends,
wat lvl r u??if ur above lvl 50 I can go just with u if ur below bring 1 person that's at least lvl 35 if nit well just wait.meet in the centaur realm??mount Olympus Saturday 1oclock ??wats ur name,

sloanwildmancer lvl36
p.s can anyone plz help me with dr.von katzenian??
I can help with Katz Lab but will need time zone, date, realm and time for meet up. We have to allow a few days for postings here.

I am eastern time and usually use Scarecrow realm and meet in the common area of the world you need help in. It does seem by the time it's posted you find someone who came a long to run it with so meet ups here are difficult. Katz leads to east west clock tower and then Big Ben.

I can also help with Mte Olympus. I have wizards over lvl 50, I only ask not to activate the high level optional boss fight in there. We are no longer seriously questing so have been helping anyone who has asked for it along our way.

Mary's Gem's

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
22
Northlite on Nov 30, 2013 wrote:
I can help with Katz Lab but will need time zone, date, realm and time for meet up. We have to allow a few days for postings here.

I am eastern time and usually use Scarecrow realm and meet in the common area of the world you need help in. It does seem by the time it's posted you find someone who came a long to run it with so meet ups here are difficult. Katz leads to east west clock tower and then Big Ben.

I can also help with Mte Olympus. I have wizards over lvl 50, I only ask not to activate the high level optional boss fight in there. We are no longer seriously questing so have been helping anyone who has asked for it along our way.

Mary's Gem's
Thank you all for giving me tips for Aquila. I have finished it 7 times now LOL and Ares turned out to be SO easy. thank you everyone


Hero
Sep 19, 2013
770
sloan wild macer on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
first boss u fight is apollo bright one and u have a small chance of getting a armored enchantment pet if u defeat gladiator dichamaaerus.but u have to have at least 2 lvl90s to fight him.
No you don't, you can beat the gladiator easily with magus-level wizards. It takes a while though.
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/wizard-city/gladiator-dimacherus-kill-by-magus-wizards-8ad6a41c43c176f50143d0e41a506259