Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

questions and answers

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
Administrator
If you are unable to use the chat function, it is possible that your account does not have Text Chat enabled. Accounts set up as over 13 players are able to use the Text Chat.

You may also simply have the Chat Bubbles turned off. You can turn the chat bubbles on and off by pressing the letter O on your keyboard.

If you have an account that is over 13 and can still not chat you might need to enable the feature. To enable you must login to Wizard101.com and select "My Accounts". Under the "Account Management" section login to your parental controls and click on the 'enable' button located next to the 'filttered text' option.

Text Chat for players with under 13 accounts can only be turned on by a parent/guardian over age 18. The parent/guardian must validate his/her age by buying a subscription or crowns with a valid credit card.

If you have previously been able to use Filtered Chat and no longer can access it, it is possible that you have been reported for harrasment or other misconduct. Please contact Customer Support using the "Ask a Question" buttonon the Help & Support page.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Apr 05, 2009
Excuse me any mods out there can you help me? i was walking through Wizard City Shopping District and i saw an Apprentice Pyromancer named Richard. He's having problems with Triton Avenue. He finished the quest to get in but he has a quest that requires him to defeat Rotting Fodders and Triton Avenue is blocked off for him. I'm posting this because I've had similar problems but if you could help him, that would be great alright thanks.