Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pvp battels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
i dont like that when i go to pvp just for fun i have to battle a warlord rank i feel that a warlord should battel a warlord its not fun for other players that dont rank battle

Survivor
Oct 01, 2011
JL - What you have to take into consideration is that KI are doing they're best to get the PvP system working as to be fair like you ask for, but it's not like that's the only thing they are working on.
Sometimes you just have to be patient till you get a fair match, but don't fear because I'm sure KI are doing whatever is in their power to fix unfair in-game advantages like this. All this said, if you are only doing PvP for fun, maybe you should try practice PvP? Maybe if you are a beginner you should give it a go. Anyways hope I've helped in whatever way I can.

Your's sincerely,
Promethean wizard,

Nathan AshBlood.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
JL inferno on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
i dont like that when i go to pvp just for fun i have to battle a warlord rank i feel that a warlord should battel a warlord its not fun for other players that dont rank battle
This is up to you. Do you want to fight higher levels than you, or fight higher ranks then you? If you want someone the same rank and level as you, then it'll take longer to get a battle.