Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Only lvl 1 spells?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
Ok I think a lot of enemies only use lvl 1 spells from unicorn way to Krokosphinx, specially death enemies they only use dark sprite next round, another dark sprite, then a trap, and then DARK SPRITE, in unicorn way it makes sense but in triton avenue, firecat alley and cyclops lane it doesnt makes sense, they are rank 2 and they maybe can use lvl 10 spells, its rare. Don't you think that??

Richard FrostBreeze lvl 30 Magus Thaumaturge

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Richard FrostBreez... on May 4, 2013 wrote:
Ok I think a lot of enemies only use lvl 1 spells from unicorn way to Krokosphinx, specially death enemies they only use dark sprite next round, another dark sprite, then a trap, and then DARK SPRITE, in unicorn way it makes sense but in triton avenue, firecat alley and cyclops lane it doesnt makes sense, they are rank 2 and they maybe can use lvl 10 spells, its rare. Don't you think that??

No. It's part of the Death boss strategy. They cast the dark sprite to beat your shields then cast ghoul and banshee to do the actual damage.
Once outside of unicorn way, they all can cast those three spells.And do.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2013

Because, usually that is not their type. They don't really learn rank 2 spells from another type except their own. Wouldn't that be strange, seeing Biti Nirini cast a vampire? That's probably why.
- Catherine Winterstaff

Defender
May 29, 2009
It's true that the death people don't cast ghoul, it is because that would be overwhelming for the enemies to already be healing at lvl 7. It's just too much, too early.

Anthony Ashcatcher lv77
"Don't fight fire with fire, unless you have a convert"

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Survivor
Jun 12, 2013
SydneyMistHeart on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Just wait until Azteca...
Just wait until Prince Gobblestone and the Gobbler King.

Jack MythBane, lvl 11, Undead Hunter

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011
jackhejt1 on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:

Prince Gobblestone and Gobbler King is too easy!!!
Richard Frostbreeze lvl 48 (I just got frost giant

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
jackhejt1 on Jun 25, 2013 wrote:

yeah he does do rank three spells. and i did not really expect that so i was suprised.

Caleb Hawlktalon , lvl 16

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
they actually learn spells from other schools pretty early. just have to beat them a bunch sometimes
0__o so ya and i if you think about it the fairy's have a personal spell witch is the natural attack spell witch can be over to pips witch can count as a rank 2 spell -__-

-jack skullbreeze master of fire

Defender
Jun 17, 2012
SydneyMistHeart on Jun 23, 2013 wrote:
Just wait until Azteca...
lol. just wait... in wizard city you can use traps and get by. but in Azteca you have to have great and I mean great strategy to do things on your own.

Explorer
Nov 27, 2011

NEVERMIND what i said! XD, i am now in zafaria and i hate those death pigs
Richard FrostBreeze lvl 73