Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

only get hades armor from tartarus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
22
Hi most of the people that play wizard101 don't know that in tartarus you can get upgraded waterworks gear and hades gear. I want it to be so you can only get hades gear since its the hades dungeon.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
4117
gene945 on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi most of the people that play wizard101 don't know that in tartarus you can get upgraded waterworks gear and hades gear. I want it to be so you can only get hades gear since its the hades dungeon.
There are 3 different versions of Hades gear, none are "upgraded Waterworks". One just happens to offer more resist than the others like Waterworks.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
22
seethe42 on Oct 11, 2014 wrote:
There are 3 different versions of Hades gear, none are "upgraded Waterworks". One just happens to offer more resist than the others like Waterworks.
no if you look it up its the upgraded waterworks gear

Squire
Sep 07, 2011
595
gene945 on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
no if you look it up its the upgraded waterworks gear
You are misunderstanding. What they mean is "gear with all-around stats to replace your waterworks gear". It isn't called "upgraded Waterworks".

Which set you should use, and if you should use it at all, depends on your school and playing style. Often a mix of crafted, Hades, and Waterworks can give good results.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
22
Gemma Luna on Oct 15, 2014 wrote:
You are misunderstanding. What they mean is "gear with all-around stats to replace your waterworks gear". It isn't called "upgraded Waterworks".

Which set you should use, and if you should use it at all, depends on your school and playing style. Often a mix of crafted, Hades, and Waterworks can give good results.
go to duellest101.com if you do it will tell you

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
49
gene945 on Oct 16, 2014 wrote:
go to duellest101.com if you do it will tell you
Duelist101.com is not the authority of Wizard101. Honestly, I'd rather have the Waterworks gear. You'll fizzle for days with the "upgraded" gear.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
7
SeismicNick on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
Duelist101.com is not the authority of Wizard101. Honestly, I'd rather have the Waterworks gear. You'll fizzle for days with the "upgraded" gear.
That isn't true. My death has the upgraded gear and it works perfect. I rarely get any more fizzles and a whole lot more of critical blasts.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
49
Cameron8203 on Oct 27, 2014 wrote:
That isn't true. My death has the upgraded gear and it works perfect. I rarely get any more fizzles and a whole lot more of critical blasts.
My mistake. The offensive gear is the fizzle fest gear.