Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Olde Town

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2010
In Olde Town i see people in that sewer place and they told me it was a glitch. What is a glitch?

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
Adherent
May 20, 2010
You'll often hear the words "bug" and "glitch" used in the game. Often, one is used in place of the other, but they're two somewhat different things. As I understand it:

A "glitch" is an unintended feature, something that a player can do that he/she shouldn't be able to do. An example of a glitch would be if you could walk through a wall.

A "bug" is a flaw in the program that hinders game play in some way, up to and including not being able to even open Wizard101.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
colagada wrote:
You'll often hear the words "bug" and "glitch" used in the game. Often, one is used in place of the other, but they're two somewhat different things. As I understand it:

A "glitch" is an unintended feature, something that a player can do that he/she shouldn't be able to do. An example of a glitch would be if you could walk through a wall.

A "bug" is a flaw in the program that hinders game play in some way, up to and including not being able to even open Wizard101.
In that case i meant glitch