Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NPC contacted me at level 15.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 20, 2009

When I hit level 15 and finished all of the Wizard City quests I was contacted by a NPC.

I think his name started with a S. I had to logg off shortly after that and I was hoping it would pop back up when I logged back in. It did not.

He was wearing a red/yellow hood. Does anyone know who this NPC is and where I can find him?

Quinn Lightblade

Defender
Oct 03, 2008
He's the guy who introduces you to housing, because level 15 is the level at which you can move out of your dorm and purchase a house.

Valkoor Crow
Grandmaster Necromancer

Explorer
Dec 22, 2008
Lucidious wrote:

When I hit level 15 and finished all of the Wizard City quests I was contacted by a NPC.

I think his name started with a S. I had to logg off shortly after that and I was hoping it would pop back up when I logged back in. It did not.

He was wearing a red/yellow hood. Does anyone know who this NPC is and where I can find him?

Quinn Lightblade

If I am guessing correctly, you are talking about Simeon. He is the NPC that starts you out for housing. He is in Ravenwood (I think by the boy's dorms). Hope this helps!

Hero
May 27, 2009