Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Life Spells in the Bazaar?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2011
simple question, why does Kings Isle allow few if any life spells to be in the bazaar?

The Life school has 3 pages of spells, Ice has 7, Myth has 6, all the other schools have 5.

The spells that are essential for a life wizard are removed intentionally.
The Brown Spider and Lifeblade spells simple do not exist. I sat there for many hours and none appeared. If a lifeblade did appear it was one, maybe two.

I know Kings Isle has intentionally made the Life school the weakest of all the schools.

But as a member shouldnt Kings Isle at least allow those of us who are Life Wizards the joy of playing the game?

I know geeks create these conditions, but does anyone at Kings Isle know how to keep members?

Armiger
May 10, 2010
JustBruce wrote:
simple question, why does Kings Isle allow few if any life spells to be in the bazaar?

The Life school has 3 pages of spells, Ice has 7, Myth has 6, all the other schools have 5.

The spells that are essential for a life wizard are removed intentionally.
The Brown Spider and Lifeblade spells simple do not exist. I sat there for many hours and none appeared. If a lifeblade did appear it was one, maybe two.

I know Kings Isle has intentionally made the Life school the weakest of all the schools.

But as a member shouldnt Kings Isle at least allow those of us who are Life Wizards the joy of playing the game?

I know geeks create these conditions, but does anyone at Kings Isle know how to keep members?

Woah, hold on there pilgrim, why are you blaming KI for this?

First off, let me explain a few things to you.
1: People buy life treasure cards more than any other school in the bazaar.
2: All of Life's spells can be gotten at the bazaar, but you have to be fast, there are 10 million other wizards trying to get the spells too.
3: Life is not weak by any means
4: If you want or truly need Life Blade Treasure cards, plant some Honey sickle seeds and grow your own.

Why blame KI? It's truly not their fault

Administrator
Perhaps a little clarification on how the Bazaar works will clear this up.

https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/updatenotes/july2009#Bazaar

The Bazaar is completely stocked by items that other players sell. We do not populate the Bazaar with items like a regular vendor.

Players can sell their extra items to a new shopkeeper named Elik Silverfist. He will pay you the value in gold for your items based on supply and demand. If he already has lots of the item you are selling then he will pay you less gold for yours. If he is low or out of stock on the item you are selling, he will pay you more gold! No matter what, the Bazaar will always offer a better price than other shopkeepers.

You can also buy items from the Bazaar that other players have sold there. The more of an item he has, the cheaper it will be, and the fewer of an item he has, the more expensive it will be. If you see an item you like, buy it, it may not be there next time you visit.

All prices are based on the current stock of items, so shop often for that special bargain, young Wizards! And don't worry, if someone sells an item on Wu Realm, and you're on Pixie, you'll see it in the Bazaar - he's got all the Realms covered!

community@wizard101.com