Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
I was just in the arena 1v1 against my brother. He is a level 46. I am a level almost a level 41. He had lots of better stuff than me. Most importently, he had a bigger deck than me. So i ran out of cards so i had to start useing treasure cards. That was useful, so he had 5 cards left and of course he had a helaphant. So i lost after a long battle, angry. So i was just wondering if anyone was a genious and could come up with something to stop this problem. Dont think to big that you get lost out of your mind. I know this is something to think hard about, but if you try thanks for trying. I do not want to change the whole subject of wizard101 like making the decks bigger
because i thin they did a great job on that. So reply if you have any brilliant ideas. Because this happens to lots of people including me. So please try to help if you can, and if you disagree i understand because those people are suppost to be better than you. and i sort of agree, but i just think it would be nice if you would not always lose to people better than you. So reply if you agree or disagree, i want to count up the votes. Or you could reply if you have any good ideas. and if you have answers for both that would be great. You can also tell your friends to check this that have acounts on wizard101.
Thank you for spending your time on this message, i am so glad that you spent your time on this long message and if you are going to tell your friends that play this thanks even more. Also you can find more of my messages. So look for some more of my messages and remember 1tritonz3 is my acount name. I have made several different different messages so look for them if you have the time. Thank you for all of your patients. I know this is long. This has been my longest message. BYE!

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Well, you can buy a bigger deck at the Bazaar.

Or, put reshuffle as a treasure card in your deck. :D

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
1tritonz3 wrote:
I was just in the arena 1v1 against my brother. He is a level 46. I am a level almost a level 41. He had lots of better stuff than me. Most importently, he had a bigger deck than me. So i ran out of cards so i had to start useing treasure cards. That was useful, so he had 5 cards left and of course he had a helaphant. So i lost after a long battle, angry. So i was just wondering if anyone was a genious and could come up with something to stop this problem. Dont think to big that you get lost out of your mind. I know this is something to think hard about, but if you try thanks for trying. I do not want to change the whole subject of wizard101 like making the decks bigger
because i thin they did a great job on that. So reply if you have any brilliant ideas. Because this happens to lots of people including me. So please try to help if you can, and if you disagree i understand because those people are suppost to be better than you. and i sort of agree, but i just think it would be nice if you would not always lose to people better than you. So reply if you agree or disagree, i want to count up the votes. Or you could reply if you have any good ideas. and if you have answers for both that would be great. You can also tell your friends to check this that have acounts on wizard101.

You can have what seems to be more cards by using one card, reshuffle, what that does it takes all the cards used already and shuffles them up and gives them back. This spell is a bit confusing to start with but once you try it you will want it in your deck all the time!

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
I am wondering if the treasure cards you have are suppose to dissappear and never return? I am a Lvl 28 Fire and I have one treasure card it is hard enough to do some battles but when the ones you are fighting are ranked at 5 and 6 and have 1500 or better health points would be alot eaiser to have the treasure cards need help with this please. alot of the battles I do alone and well without those cards and no minions it gets harder. If anyone can help i would greatly appreicate it . my name is Elizabeth Spellweaver
Thanks

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Wihinape wrote:
I am wondering if the treasure cards you have are suppose to dissappear and never return? I am a Lvl 28 Fire and I have one treasure card it is hard enough to do some battles but when the ones you are fighting are ranked at 5 and 6 and have 1500 or better health points would be alot eaiser to have the treasure cards need help with this please. alot of the battles I do alone and well without those cards and no minions it gets harder. If anyone can help i would greatly appreicate it . my name is Elizabeth Spellweaver
Thanks

If you play a Treasure Card and it fizzles, it goes back into your deck. However, if you play a Treasure Card and it works, then yes, it disappears forever.

New Treasure Cards can be won from enemies, bought from the Bazaar, or traded to you by friends.

As far as PvP is concerned, remember "practice makes perfect". You'll get the hang of it eventually and will get better over time. Learn from your mistakes and study your opponents strategy.

Good luck Ms. Spellweaver :)