Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightside

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
How do I get to Nightside? My quest says I have to talk to someone there and the arrow is leading me under a waterfall to a door. I have premium, so how do I get through the door?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
hgv1141 on Feb 4, 2015 wrote:
How do I get to Nightside? My quest says I have to talk to someone there and the arrow is leading me under a waterfall to a door. I have premium, so how do I get through the door?
This happens in the game, especially when you get a quest from your school professor. Sometimes you are sent to an area where you don't have access yet. Even though you have 'premium' or even a membership, you must still follow the storyline and complete the Main Quests to get access to different areas.

To get to Nightside, here are a few of the prequests that you must do as part of the storyline:

Quests from Merle Ambrose (After completing main quests in Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley):

1. A Look of Horror
-Locate Foulgaze
-Defeat Foulgaze
-Talk back to Merle Ambrose

2. The Dark of Nightshade
-Locate Stormdrain tower
-Defeat Nightshade

3. The Sixth School
-Explore Rainbow Bridge Waterfall
-Explore Death school
-Talk to Dworgyn

I don't know where you are as far as the main quests, but if you continue to follow the storyline, eventually Headmaster Ambrose will send you to Nightside.

Hope this helps.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2014
you have to get the quest where you have to beat nightshade and talk to merle ( i forgot how to spell his name ) and the key you get unlocks nightside. ( Amber Blue lvl 33 )