Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Help With Sunken City

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I've recently leveled up to level 13 () and I am looking for any players (preferably high level ones or anyone who has completed this dungeon before) who are willing to help a newbie defeat the Sunken City dungeon. According to the game's dialogue, the dungeon is quite challenging and highly recommends players to go with friends, but since I've only recently started playing the game, all of my friends are below level 13. Just reply back if you're interested and we can arrange a meet-up in the game.

Thank you in advance! ^_^

Survivor
Nov 15, 2016
I'd gladly help! I could use my Level 33 Wizard to help you out since sunken city isn't too hard. I could help you out later on today, I would just need you to send me your true friend code so I can add you! Later on today, I can get on and help you out.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
deathsummoner4 on Dec 15, 2016 wrote:
I've recently leveled up to level 13 () and I am looking for any players (preferably high level ones or anyone who has completed this dungeon before) who are willing to help a newbie defeat the Sunken City dungeon. According to the game's dialogue, the dungeon is quite challenging and highly recommends players to go with friends, but since I've only recently started playing the game, all of my friends are below level 13. Just reply back if you're interested and we can arrange a meet-up in the game.

Thank you in advance! ^_^
First of all:

Welcome To The Game And Welcome To The Message Boards! :D

List the time(s) you're available and I'm sure any of us would be more than happy to help! :D

Survivor
Sep 28, 2015
Hello there. I can help you with Sunken City. Just let me know what your wizards name is, what realm to meet up in, and what time. I have a life wizard named Destiny that I will gladly use to help you. I usually play almost the whole day (I have no life, Wizard101 is my life). My life is in Mirage right now and I don't mind helping out new players.

Delver
Dec 08, 2016
I deeply apologize that I haven't been able to reply to all of you fellow nice wizards! I am currently level 50 now, but if any of your offers are still available, Sunken City is one of the dungeons that I still haven't completed, even though I've leveled up immensely, any help would still be appreciated! Thank you so much! My timezone is the Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST - Melbourne). If anyone is still willing to help, we can arrange a meetup in the game. Thank you again! - Llewella Wraith