Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help to get 2 spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
How to get Judgement and Wildbolt without being in the Balanced or Storm Schools? Would appreciate a speedy response. I am a Fire Wizard (Paige Firegem) at level 12.

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
knight2win wrote:
How to get Judgement and Wildbolt without being in the Balanced or Storm Schools? Would appreciate a speedy response. I am a Fire Wizard (Paige Firegem) at level 12.

While I'm not sure why you want either of those at your level, you need to go and try and find the treasure cards at the bazzar (near impossible) or buy booster packs and spend a lot oc crowns.

I guess you could also ask a friend to use say an accuracy on them and give you the treasure card...but as these spells are at a higher level, finding such a friend might be a bit difficult.

By the way, Heckhound does the same damage range as Judgement, but does it over three rounds..and DoT do have advantages (defense needs 3 shields, for example). As far as Wild Bolt, most people I know don't use it as you just can't count on it...even with accuracy mods...but if you like the gambling addiction it gives, go ahead :) .

Survivor
Dec 12, 2008
you can get wild bolt if a friend is storm they can make you some using keen eyes but the storm wiz has to has it and same with judgement

Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
I know this may not go with the topic but what level can you be until you can teleport to other worlds? Or am I close to teleporting? I am level 10.

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
yukimuragin wrote:
I know this may not go with the topic but what level can you be until you can teleport to other worlds? Or am I close to teleporting? I am level 10.
You need a membership or crowns to go to other worlds and there is no specific lvl you have to be to go to other worlds.

Wizard City
lvl1-15

Krokatopia
lvl15-25

Marleybone
lvl 25-33

Mooshu
lvl 33-44

Dragonspyre
44+

Grizzleheim
lvl 20-50

Survivor
May 13, 2009
knight2win wrote:

Why would you use wild bolt? It has 10% accuracy!

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
Owlgon009 wrote:
knight2win wrote:

Why would you use wild bolt? It has 10% accuracy!

This should answer the first. Every School has it's special spells. You must be Balance to get Judgement.
You have to be storm to get Wildbolt. Judgement does 100 damage per pip, X pip and mana,and has 90% accuracy. Wildbolt does 1,000 damage, 2pip and mana, and 10% accuracy. You have to have a character one of those schools(primary) to get one of those attacks. This will answer the second. I lost 2 arena battles in a row by different people, and by Windbolt

Explorer
Jun 14, 2009
FlipFredFredBurger wrote:
yukimuragin wrote:
You need a membership or crowns to go to other worlds and there is no specific lvl you have to be to go to other worlds.

Wizard City
lvl1-15

Krokatopia
lvl15-25

Marleybone
lvl 25-33

Mooshu
lvl 33-44

Dragonspyre
44+

Grizzleheim
lvl 20-50

Grizzlehiem requires lvl20 to go back. Have way there.

Adam MythDreamer lvl 43 at post
1Myth/2Storm/3Balance

Explorer
Oct 03, 2009
knight2win wrote:
why do you even want those spells? judgement needs a lot of pips and gained power pips to do enough damage so basicly you need to be a balance to use it and wildbolt is way after your level you aren't even its class and it almost fizzles no matter what. So why do you want those spells?

Finnigan DarkFlame 38 life wizard