Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

need help on ww

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 11, 2009
I need help she made it all the way to the last battle and we both got killed and she got killed 3 times and she tried to get back to the same spot and she had to do the whole battle all over again why is that and cound you give us some hints on how we can beat it?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
pontiacdriver05 wrote:
I need help she made it all the way to the last battle and we both got killed and she got killed 3 times and she tried to get back to the same spot and she had to do the whole battle all over again why is that and cound you give us some hints on how we can beat it?

For tips on how to do Water Works try www.wizards101central.com they have a lot of info on all the big fights under tips and guides.

As for dungeon reset there could of been a few reasons why that happened, if you were away to long, signed off or were disconnected, another player jumped your claim by entering with you and the grand one, some times if you don't return on the same realm it resets - ugh.

Many of us feel your pain and frustration. I believe this instance just needs to go away. Too many agonize with no results for to long with no better gear offered anywhere else really, while others waltz in and out with it and/or get this, have teams to do it with. How many menu chats that even make it to level 60 have any of this godly gear. Not to say there isn't gear that you can make do with but Water Works gear is the best for robe and boots I believe.

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011