Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myrella and family?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Hey everyone this is just me being curious and speculating about the housing cats. Do you guys think KI might give us a world where the felines come from? We pretty much know that MB is where the dogs are from, DS is where dragons and such come from same goes for just about every other world, there are small bits and such throughout the spiral explaining where most of Wizard city occupants are from. I'm curious about where Myrella and her sister came from.

What do you guys think? Will it be in the future at some point?

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I think the world mirage (mentioned by someone in wysteria) could be it.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary
Sarai Thunderstrider
Initiate

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
skyfurian on May 11, 2014 wrote:
Hey everyone this is just me being curious and speculating about the housing cats. Do you guys think KI might give us a world where the felines come from? We pretty much know that MB is where the dogs are from, DS is where dragons and such come from same goes for just about every other world, there are small bits and such throughout the spiral explaining where most of Wizard city occupants are from. I'm curious about where Myrella and her sister came from.

What do you guys think? Will it be in the future at some point?
Well, Cats and Dogs both seem to com from MB. One person had the idea of Pawris on the "Wt new worlds do you think is in the spiral?" in the Dorms section. Idk how to make a link. I personally think that Myrella and her family is from Mirage, Natalia's world in Wysteria.
Hope this helped!
lvl 41
With persistence, anything can be achieved.