Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My story about wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 04, 2011
i started playing wizard 101 when I was about 8 or 9 in the year 2011 I believe. I still play the game a lot because it brings back good memories when I was a kid. Overall this game is simply outstanding to me, I love the whole story line and the constant updates included in the game. Also I feel as though it brought me closer with my sister because we both loved the game and shared good memories about it and had an absolute blast playing it! I remember when I first started playing and I was introduced into the many different zones and areas. It all seemed so much to me and I couldn't get enough of it so i got a membership, with this membership it introduced me to other players and more advanced bosses and spells which are very helpful as you journey through the game because it allows you to help and get help from friends when needed. Until this day I still play wizard 101 remembering all the good times I had and thinking about what is yet to come which is absolutely exhilarating. This game has also gotten me through roughy times in my life, when something bad approached I would simply start playing the game and I wold instantly forget about the bad and feel better again. Although this isn't a question of some sort or about anything specific I thought I would share my story with everyone because I just couldn't keep how I felt about the game to myself
Sincerely, Zachary Hawk Fountain