Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My Death and Balance deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
Hey guys, I am a level 25 necromancer and my secondary school is balance. I have some of the best items for my level, which really boost me a lot. I am trying to make a really good death balance deck. I am almost level 26 (FEINT!!M) and I am almost done with the Krokosphinx (POISON!!!) (I have been doing a lot of side quests in GH to level up)
Here is my deck right now (sideboard and treasure cards too) (I start out with 2 white pips sometimes 1 white and 1 yellow)

Deck:
2 Curse
1 Death Prism (have room for more when needed)
3 Death Trap
3 Death Blade
3 Ghoul
2 Sacrifice
3 Skeletal Pirate
1 Strangle (have room for more when needed)
2 Vampire
1 Locust Swarm (might trade it out for one banshee)
1 Reshuffle
2 Sandstorm
1 Spirit Trap
1 Weakness

Sideboard:
1 Cyclops
4 Super Chill

Treasures: (I put health and shields here)
1 Snow Shield
1 Pixie
1 Sprite
3 Fire Shield
1 Myth Shield
2 Storm Shield
1 Power Play
1 Weakness

I can't want untilI get faint and poison. Do you guys have any advice for me to helpmate this deck better?

Thanks!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
Sorry guys,

I just switched my deck layout so can I have feedback on this one?

Deck:
3 Vampires
3 Skeletal Pirates
2 Pixie
2 Curse
2 Death Prism
2 Death Trap
2 Death Blade
2 Strangle
1 Reshuffle
2 Sandstorm
1 Spirit Trap
1 Weakness

Wand/Amulet Spells:
1 Cyclops
4 Super Chill

Sidebar (treasures):
2 Sprites
2 Tough, 1 Giant, 1 Monstrous (planning on making buffed up treausure card skeleton pirates)

Survivor
May 24, 2013
Survivor
Jan 21, 2012
LOL it really was, I fixed it so much now that I leveled up a bunch and beat Krok. Adding poison, feint, sacrifice etc. can't wait for scarecrow at level 42

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
oren8er180304 on Jun 24, 2013 wrote:
Sorry guys,

I just switched my deck layout so can I have feedback on this one?

Deck:
3 Vampires
3 Skeletal Pirates
2 Pixie
2 Curse
2 Death Prism
2 Death Trap
2 Death Blade
2 Strangle
1 Reshuffle
2 Sandstorm
1 Spirit Trap
1 Weakness

Wand/Amulet Spells:
1 Cyclops
4 Super Chill

Sidebar (treasures):
2 Sprites
2 Tough, 1 Giant, 1 Monstrous (planning on making buffed up treausure card skeleton pirates)
Young wizard as you travel though the Spiral you will see that you need must less resources then you are actually given spell wise. A lot of spells we take are just to let us progress on to the next ones we may actually use.

If you solo mostly you are going to want to focus on your steal health spells. It is very common for a Death wizard to walk away from a battle with full health doing that.

Choose secondary schools wisely, as you get to around level 40 or so you will be able to get gear that helps improve your power pips, unless you have the special amulet for out of school spells these become harder to wait to cast.

Currently we create our wizards more "true to their school" and only get spells that help enhance them. The tri-blade from Niles, the stun block from Diego, then at level 50 the Sun Spells (fists only ones). If you run a very small deck reshuffle is handy.

In the end our Death deck is more like, 3 Blades, 2 Traps, 1 Ghoul, 1 Witch, 3 Vampires, 1 Pirate, TC of your choice, add converts for death boss fights. When you get Wraith you will have more power. Scarecrow is level 48. In the end it comes down to how much damage you need in your deck to defeat the monsters at hand.