Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mt.Olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2013
I’m a noob level 40 farming for Zeus gear and was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me farm for it, I’ve been soloing so far but I can be support with feint, hex, satyr, etc.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Polynomicon on Aug 15, 2018 wrote:
I’m a noob level 40 farming for Zeus gear and was wondering if anyone was interested in helping me farm for it, I’ve been soloing so far but I can be support with feint, hex, satyr, etc.
Hiya

My noob balance wizzy needs her hat there too. I've been taking her through it with my 120 storm killing everything fast. I'm happy for you to come too if there are times we're both online

Let me know the name of your wizard and what times you'll be playing in the next week (include time zone please!). I'll message back some times I will be on too and where we can meet. Once we've met once we'll be connected for future runs

Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
Kingsisle really needs to increase the drop chance because I am writing this while doing my 65th run of mount olympus and still haven't gotten my zeus boots. I have been farming for a week now and I think this is a bit of a problem. Plz fix this Kingsisle.