Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Olympus

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
I was wondering if everyone is willing to do some runs at Mount Olympus so I can get the gear there on my balance wizard. I have tried the team up option, but every time I do it people just spam attacks(using up feint for a wand spell) and that ends up having us all dead/fleeing all the time. I'm tired of having to flee and it's getting annoying when there's no communication between me and everyone else. Once a group here has been made I will send off where to meet and realm(preferring a storm wizard and someone with life mastery/satyr combo(or life wizard))

Hero
May 07, 2015
Battleblade65 on Nov 19, 2015 wrote:
I was wondering if everyone is willing to do some runs at Mount Olympus so I can get the gear there on my balance wizard. I have tried the team up option, but every time I do it people just spam attacks(using up feint for a wand spell) and that ends up having us all dead/fleeing all the time. I'm tired of having to flee and it's getting annoying when there's no communication between me and everyone else. Once a group here has been made I will send off where to meet and realm(preferring a storm wizard and someone with life mastery/satyr combo(or life wizard))
would a fire wizard work for you because im a fire wizard if you still need help if you need help my wizards name is miranda jade song

Survivor
Nov 15, 2014
I understand your struggles as I have had a similar problem with darkmoor xd
I also have posted something about having trouble to go there.
But what I have learned is that every dungeon your going to get people that are going to flee and do things you don't like.
But you just gotta deal with that.
Maybe you should make some friends? so if you need help you can ask them to come
I hope this kinda helped you :P
100 scarlet SummberBreeze
37 Destiny WillowShade

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
sun girl1122 on Nov 29, 2015 wrote:
would a fire wizard work for you because im a fire wizard if you still need help if you need help my wizards name is miranda jade song
It would definitely help me out! As long as there is communication while in the dungeon I'm happy (I'm surprised that this happens to me too many times). Just curious, do you happen to have a satyr/life mastery combo? If not it's ok

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Eevee1071 on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
I understand your struggles as I have had a similar problem with darkmoor xd
I also have posted something about having trouble to go there.
But what I have learned is that every dungeon your going to get people that are going to flee and do things you don't like.
But you just gotta deal with that.
Maybe you should make some friends? so if you need help you can ask them to come
I hope this kinda helped you :P
100 scarlet SummberBreeze
37 Destiny WillowShade
Always nice to make friends that are willing to do a few runs of Mount Olympus. Usually I don't meet people unless I'm questing, but I'm not questing on my balance wizard currently because I want Mount Olympus gear. So I'm kinda caught in the cycle of "I need gear to quest, but I need friends(which is meet while questing) to get gear"

38Johnathan BattleBlade

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
Battleblade65 on Nov 19, 2015 wrote:
Hunter BattleBlade(56)
Luke BattleBlade(46)
Ryan BattleBlade(38)
Johnathan BattleBlade(38)
Mason BattleBlade(32)

Hero
May 07, 2015
Battleblade65 on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
It would definitely help me out! As long as there is communication while in the dungeon I'm happy (I'm surprised that this happens to me too many times). Just curious, do you happen to have a satyr/life mastery combo? If not it's ok
sorry i dont have satyr or a life combo P.S im level 64 oh by the way do you mean by comunication meaning text chat

Survivor
Mar 31, 2009
sun girl1122 on Dec 12, 2015 wrote:
sorry i dont have satyr or a life combo P.S im level 64 oh by the way do you mean by comunication meaning text chat
It's ok and like people sometimes do what they want and so the dungeon takes longer as no one wants to form a plan to one shot bosses

Survivor
Jul 19, 2013
Making friends is a good way to go. You can't flee with a clear consiounce if you actually know the person. :) I have made some great friends from PvP and just clicking random dungeons on team up. Maybe you could try there. Also save a few crowns for back up if you need henchmen. Just a heads up though- There is a skeleton key boss there, and lots of people go for that. If you get a lot of high level people, that might be where they are going. I would offer to go with you, but between school and whatnot it would be hard to coordinate. Hope this helped!

Rebecca Ashhunter