Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

"Merlin"?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
In some areas of wizard city, My download keep saying Merlin #% (*number* percent). What's that? It keep downloading that like in Olde Town and Commons.

Delver
Mar 13, 2011
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
In some areas of wizard city, My download keep saying Merlin #% (*number* percent). What's that? It keep downloading that like in Olde Town and Commons.
that means he isn't loaded yet that means if you would walk in his office you would see him as this wooden guy with a spear after he is loaded you will see him have fun in your adventures! bye!

life lives living grows

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
julia88888 wrote:
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
that means he isn't loaded yet that means if you would walk in his office you would see him as this wooden guy with a spear after he is loaded you will see him have fun in your adventures! bye!

life lives living grows

if it keeps downloading, its a bug. same was with angrus hollowsoul loading in ravenwood and commons, but KI removed that