Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mastery Amulets!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
Ok, so I went into the WW last night. On the first boss I got a Myth Mastery Amulet! Has this happened to anyone else. If so what Mastery Amulet did you get(life, ice, storm, etc...)

Iridian RoseHeart
lvl 63 Legendary
Thamuturge

Survivor
Oct 09, 2009
Busymk wrote:
Ok, so I went into the WW last night. On the first boss I got a Myth Mastery Amulet! Has this happened to anyone else. If so what Mastery Amulet did you get(life, ice, storm, etc...)

Iridian RoseHeart
lvl 63 Legendary
Thamuturge

To answer that question many people have gotten mastery amulets from Luska. I myself have gotten a life and balance mastery from him. Mastery Amulets are pure luck in the drop itself.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2011
I have gotten the balance amulet but I really want the fire one. Can you get any amulet from the boss and is there a limit to how many you can get?

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
EmmyHi wrote:
I have gotten the balance amulet but I really want the fire one. Can you get any amulet from the boss and is there a limit to how many you can get?
odds are you only get one.

Defender
Nov 05, 2011
I REALLY need a life mastery amulet, so I'm gonna farm like crazy in the WaterWorks for both the legendary gear and the amulets :)

Jasmine IceBringer, Balance expert (most of the time)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I got Fire Mastery and I have friends that got Life Myth and Storm Masteries so I think we can get them all ...

So far just in this thread you've been told everything except a Death Mastery was dropped in there and I bet someone will tell you that eventually as the thread lives on lol

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
Busymk wrote:

Iridian RoseHeart
lvl 63 Legendary
Thamuturge

I got the death mastery but i really really wanted life

Luke Stormweilder
lvl 70 Sorcerer(probably spelled wrong)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
I got storm yesterday and fire today, both on the same wizard. Still waiting for death, balance or myth :)

Defender
May 29, 2011
Yes, luska drops all mastery amulets. I have gotton a balance and ice mastery amulet from him.