Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Luskas cheats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
If you death dispel Luska, will he skeletal dragon? If not it would really help with my strategy

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
If you aren't INKED, then yes you can cast the dispel and he won't skeletal dragon.

Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
He will, unless you're inked, at least according to the wiki, but the wiki page is flawed, because I used an item card trap on him and got a Skeletal Dragon, even though this is what it says on the wiki: Pet May Cast and Item Card traps do work without triggering anything.

Champion
Jan 25, 2015
i haven't done waterworks in a while so i dont really know but i suggest you look him up on wiki it should tell it

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Evan starblade888 on Mar 15, 2015 wrote:
If you death dispel Luska, will he skeletal dragon? If not it would really help with my strategy
As nick the wiz mentioned, the Wiki on Central has info about his cheats:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Luska_Charmbeak

Survivor
Jul 11, 2011
A really effective way besides using Death Dispel, is getting a fire school player and having them use efreet, positioning them at the end. They can use efreet, crack thousands of damage, and receive no dmg, as the efreet casts a -90% on luska. Hope that helps -

-Venom