Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lower level wizards are a little annoiyng

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
25
Sometimes they use spell after spell and when you are saving up on a spell with pips they will use some spells and sometimes it kills the bad guy and then you had saved up for no reason. and sometimes when you are dueling they keep using spells that dont realy help. sorry to all lower level wizards but some of you do those kind of things

Adherent
May 20, 2010
2899
There isn't much you can do about it. Not everybody plays well. You can try going to a "quiet" server.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
28
livi2002 wrote:
Sometimes they use spell after spell and when you are saving up on a spell with pips they will use some spells and sometimes it kills the bad guy and then you had saved up for no reason. and sometimes when you are dueling they keep using spells that dont realy help. sorry to all lower level wizards but some of you do those kind of things


i completely agree with you. lower level wizards can be really annoying. they're constantly sending you friend requests and they insist on teleporting to all the time but we were all lower levels wizards at some point so you gotta cut them some slack

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
130
livi2002 wrote:
Sometimes they use spell after spell and when you are saving up on a spell with pips they will use some spells and sometimes it kills the bad guy and then you had saved up for no reason. and sometimes when you are dueling they keep using spells that dont realy help. sorry to all lower level wizards but some of you do those kind of things


i agree i fight the kracken and lots and lots and lots and lots of low level wizards join the battle with out asking and sometimes i fight a low level thing and low level wizards join and desterb! can't you make a change that if your in a battle and someone joins but you don't want them to join you could sent them away but you must give a true reson!

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
243
thunderfeet101 wrote:
livi2002 wrote:
Sometimes they use spell after spell and when you are saving up on a spell with pips they will use some spells and sometimes it kills the bad guy and then you had saved up for no reason. and sometimes when you are dueling they keep using spells that dont realy help. sorry to all lower level wizards but some of you do those kind of things


i completely agree with you. lower level wizards can be really annoying. they're constantly sending you friend requests and they insist on teleporting to all the time but we were all lower levels wizards at some point so you gotta cut them some slack


That is what I call "Using friends". They add you just to teleport to places they have no access to. One person teleported to me at Malistare's Lair and he was adept. And he also had no text chat. I deleted him long ago but he was still able to teleport and idk why. At the time he was still deleted from my list. Since he teleported the dungeon was full and then the guy leaves! Then it was between me, a magus and a grandmaster. The magus had text chat so he listens to my commands. I wouldn't take a adept without text chat to Malistare because he would blow off our feints. And one person that teleported to a friend wasted my feints with WAND ATTACKS! O my gosh it was so annoying. People I suggest you delete so called "friends" that use you to go to places. They will just ruin your battle when a Grandmaster Life could of came in and helped. People! Who's with me!

Anthony Redflame Grandmaster Death
Keep the protest going we cannot have this happen!

Hero
May 27, 2009
757
Seeing as how this is a KID's game - maybe these are JUST KIDS!! They don't have a strategy, they just do what they think is cool, or use the spell that they like the animation for.

Kind of like being at the park and some kids come by riding bikes and splash you with mud and then laugh. Not much you can do about it.

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
153
I have several characters now and four gm's.

At lower levels, I find it is usually not worth it to "save up" to throw a big spell. You are getting hit in the meantime!

I have become very careful of who I accept for friend.

Delver
Aug 14, 2009
251
this applies to DS, Yesterday I was working on quests in Drake Hatchery and the last enemy was halfway in health, then 2 people come in, one was probably adept or a low magus and the other was a menu chat with decent amount of health. Of course, more enemies came in and they used low spell attacks. I told them, "ok, after I kill my enemies, I am gonna sit there and wait while you guys finish the mess you started." They didnt say anything until I told the one guy that its best for him to level up and he said " I love DS" over and over. Then my enemy used a kraken and killed the one guy. It all ended when the menu chatter used a cyclops and killed my other enemy, turns out, I only got 1 thing out of what I needed.

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
130
fourmyant wrote:
thunderfeet101 wrote:
livi2002 wrote:
Sometimes they use spell after spell and when you are saving up on a spell with pips they will use some spells and sometimes it kills the bad guy and then you had saved up for no reason. and sometimes when you are dueling they keep using spells that dont realy help. sorry to all lower level wizards but some of you do those kind of things


i completely agree with you. lower level wizards can be really annoying. they're constantly sending you friend requests and they insist on teleporting to all the time but we were all lower levels wizards at some point so you gotta cut them some slack


That is what I call "Using friends". They add you just to teleport to places they have no access to. One person teleported to me at Malistare's Lair and he was adept. And he also had no text chat. I deleted him long ago but he was still able to teleport and idk why. At the time he was still deleted from my list. Since he teleported the dungeon was full and then the guy leaves! Then it was between me, a magus and a grandmaster. The magus had text chat so he listens to my commands. I wouldn't take a adept without text chat to Malistare because he would blow off our feints. And one person that teleported to a friend wasted my feints with WAND ATTACKS! O my gosh it was so annoying. People I suggest you delete so called "friends" that use you to go to places. They will just ruin your battle when a Grandmaster Life could of came in and helped. People! Who's with me!

Anthony Redflame Grandmaster Death
Keep the protest going we cannot have this happen!


i'm with you! low level wizards just rowen your battle! i don't even add low level
wizards because they just call 'HELP!' and they port to you and rowen your battle and say 'YES!' thats enoying! LOW LEVEL WIZARDS! STOP!

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
261
I don’t mind if Lowbies throw spells every other turn pecking monsters to death. It’s part of learning the game. It is a chance for me to impart some wisdom. It is those few who couldn’t care less what you say and kill your traps that make me wince.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 50 Ice


Survivor
Jun 13, 2010
25
Moribund wrote:
I don’t mind if Lowbies throw spells every other turn pecking monsters to death. It’s part of learning the game. It is a chance for me to impart some wisdom. It is those few who couldn’t care less what you say and kill your traps that make me wince.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 50 Ice

well.. its annoying :(!! i dont really like it

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
76
Moribund wrote:
I don’t mind if Lowbies throw spells every other turn pecking monsters to death. It’s part of learning the game. It is a chance for me to impart some wisdom. It is those few who couldn’t care less what you say and kill your traps that make me wince.

Devin Darksong – Grandmaster Necromancer – lvl 50 Death
Digby Darksong – Grandmaster Theurgist – lvl 50 Life
Duncan Darksong – Grandmaster Sorcerer – lvl 50 Balance
Dylan Darksong – Grandmaster Diviner – lvl 50 Storm
Dustan Darksong – Grandmaster Conjurer – lvl 50 Myth
Dolan Darksong – Master Thaumaturge - 50 Ice

True, but still a little annoying. I have posted on this topic before. And Moribund, I read one of your last posts, cograts on all the grands.

- Josh Dragonbreeze lvl 42 pyromancer