Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Lieutenant Mission Colossus BLVD.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
The Lost Lieutenant Mission is ridiculous. It is impossible to win. I mean level 50 all missions completed and that mission comes along. I don’t care who goes in with you the best of the best it is a no win. If you are lucky enough to get by the minion with the 10000 meteor hit points you get to the last level where the lieutenant is and you have mysterious meteors hitting you and the boss gets to throw a spell right after. Then he calls 4 minions and more mysterious meteors show up. It is like what’s the point you can’t win the battle. It takes the fun out of the game. I have gone through that thing 8 times with different people and different characters. What is there to look forward to with my other characters but a battle you can’t win? It is ridiculous. Either give them equal fire power or give the characters equivalent fire power to compete with 10000 and 700 meteor hit points. The treasure cards don’t even touch that kind of fire power no matter how strong you make them. That needs to be fixed.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
The BriskBreeze tower is supposed to cheat, it is supposed to be a test for grand masters, but you need quench and the myth dispel (forgot name) to basically win it, and if you know exactly what your are doing, you can win it, there are videos of it being done.

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
its not impossible. me and a group of friends beat it on the first try. i'm life, two were storm, and one was balance. you just have to really work together to win.

Hero
May 19, 2009
Delver
May 29, 2009
shaygo wrote:
The Lost Lieutenant Mission is ridiculous. It is impossible to win. I mean level 50 all missions completed and that mission comes along. I don’t care who goes in with you the best of the best it is a no win. If you are lucky enough to get by the minion with the 10000 meteor hit points you get to the last level where the lieutenant is and you have mysterious meteors hitting you and the boss gets to throw a spell right after. Then he calls 4 minions and more mysterious meteors show up. It is like what’s the point you can’t win the battle. It takes the fun out of the game. I have gone through that thing 8 times with different people and different characters. What is there to look forward to with my other characters but a battle you can’t win? It is ridiculous. Either give them equal fire power or give the characters equivalent fire power to compete with 10000 and 700 meteor hit points. The treasure cards don’t even touch that kind of fire power no matter how strong you make them. That needs to be fixed.

There is a great group of people wha make it their mission to help others on this quest. They helped me and now I am helping others. Here is the link.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19525

Community Leader
Hello,
Take a Group of friends it says at the begining of the tower the bosses cheat, and boy do they ;) .I have been through this tower many times. It takes some doing and lots of strategy.
There are some really awesome guides at the fans sites,