Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost lieutenant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
I have'nt been able to find any topics on this and i did scroll back a few pages but a quickie question...

When you get to the last boss and it starts pushing out minions, do the rest of you die horribly from the minion attacks?

I posted it in the bug section, but then it happened a second time the fire minion that was summoned killed me horribly.
I had a lvl 50 ice merc, lvl 50 death merc and a lvl 50 storm merc just to speed things up a bit.
Well all was going a treat till the minion summoned by the boss fired off a meteor storm I took 3000 dmg and all other mercs took 10,000 dmg not sure if this is a bug or whether mercs dont work and ppl are needed.
Any help or suggestions would be gr8.

Delver
May 26, 2009
There are two floors in the tower who have cheating monsters. The first one has a fire minion who casts a killing meteor strike when it has 4 pips. Just kill the minion right away, and you'll be fine.
The last floor has a death boss who randomly casts a killing meteor strike with any number of pips. To make sure you don't die, just keep a fire quench on him at all times. He summons three balance minions sometime during the fight, but they're harmless. Good luck!

Delver
Sep 18, 2009
acorn01 wrote:
I have'nt been able to find any topics on this and i did scroll back a few pages but a quickie question...

When you get to the last boss and it starts pushing out minions, do the rest of you die horribly from the minion attacks?

I posted it in the bug section, but then it happened a second time the fire minion that was summoned killed me horribly.
I had a lvl 50 ice merc, lvl 50 death merc and a lvl 50 storm merc just to speed things up a bit.
Well all was going a treat till the minion summoned by the boss fired off a meteor storm I took 3000 dmg and all other mercs took 10,000 dmg not sure if this is a bug or whether mercs dont work and ppl are needed.
Any help or suggestions would be gr8.

An easier way to find stuff is using the search button near the top of the screen. Its next to a crystal ball.